The Student Room Group

Unilever UFLP digital interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can anyone tell me the questions that were asked in the interview?
Original post by Rrico93
Can anyone tell me the questions that were asked in the interview?

We can't help with specifics, but hopefully the below will give you an idea? :smile:

Most companies will ask you competency based questions (i.e. how you do something) with a much smaller number asking strengths-based questions (i.e. what engages and interests you). These approaches are very different, so be sure to clarify which one will be used for your interview. Whichever type of questions they asked, the hiring company will be looking to establish whether you can do the job to the required standard while fitting into the existing culture.

Most will be open questions. They usually consist of one part but some may digress to find out a little bit more about you. Nearly all the interview questions will be very straightforward, with no trick questions. Don’t be surprised if you are initially asked an icebreaker question. This is intended to ease you into the process and make you feel more comfortable.

Good luck!
Reply 22
I gave them a call and they said an independent company is looking through the video interviews. They still haven't decided on assessment day dates yet but the lady said they will be towards the end of December and more in January. I guess this means we will just have to wait a little longer.
Reply 23
Has anyone heard back? Any updates?
Reply 24
Original post by HA7986
Has anyone heard back? Any updates?

Nothing for me
Reply 25
Still no update for anybody?
Original post by HA7986
Still no update for anybody?

No :frown: at this point I just want to know so I can fully invest in other opportunities, the unknown is really affecting my motivation
Reply 27
Still nothing? Its been so long now.
Reply 28
Nothing for me. I remember when I checked previous posts people didn’t hear back until like Jan
Hi guys, got called with an invite to the Discovery Day this morning. Website and so on is very vague; anyone got any insight?
Reply 30
What programme was that for?
HR 👍🏼
Reply 32
Cool! Well done. I’m sorry I can’t help with the assessment day info :/ still awaiting to hear back
Thanks! I’m pleased, I thought I did well in the video interview but I didn’t leave thinking ‘wow I smashed that’ so I’m sure it will be fine. Yeah there’s basically no info on the internet that isn’t outdated, so I’m pretty sure i’ll just do my research and basic prep and the rest of it will be winging it 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️
Hi everyone, just received an email from Unilever UFLP -Customer development.

"Good afternoon
Thank you for your continued interest in Unilever and for applying to our Future Leaders Programme.

We wanted to get in touch to let you know that you are still under consideration for a place at one of our final stage Discovery Centres.

At this stage we are unable to confirm a place at a Discovery Centre, however, your application is still being reviewed and considered and we do appreciate your patience. "

Anyone received an offer for at discovery centre?
Graduate Programme - UFLP
(Original post by crg96101)What scheme did you apply for?
Graduate Programme - UFLP
Reply 36
I just got an email saying they’re still considering my application for discovery centre for R&D
Reply 37
I got the same email for marketing, I hope they don't keep us in limbo for 2 months and then just reject us!
Reply 38
Original post by HA7986
I got the same email for marketing, I hope they don't keep us in limbo for 2 months and then just reject us!

I'm hoping it's a good sign...
Reply 39
Original post by Mnp2121
I'm hoping it's a good sign...

Likewise - honestly can't work out if a good thing or not.

Guess we'll find out if people were invited to the AC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending