The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford

I've done my best to search for previous threads on this course, but I've only found one and there wasn't much info in it. Is there anyone on here that's enrolled in or has graduated from the MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford? If so, I have tons of questions I'd like to ask! It's one of the most applied to programs according to the admissions statistics, so I'm surprised that no one has posted about it here before...
Original post by Didag
I've done my best to search for previous threads on this course, but I've only found one and there wasn't much info in it. Is there anyone on here that's enrolled in or has graduated from the MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford? If so, I have tons of questions I'd like to ask! It's one of the most applied to programs according to the admissions statistics, so I'm surprised that no one has posted about it here before...

Others may be able to help too so just post your questions.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Just submitted my application for this course, good luck everyone!
Original post by Didag

Hope you managed to find some info! I did ECM and happy to answer any Qs
Hi I am interested in doing either ECM or water science, policy and management. I was wondering if you have any tips as to what I could include in my personal statement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending