The Student Room Group

Selwyn College 2019 Applicants Thread

Hey guys,

I noticed there isn't yet a thread for us Selwyn applicants, so on a whim I thought I'd make one.

Has anyone heard back yet? I am applying for MML and have received an interview on the 4th Dec and quite frankly am terrified!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's awesome well done! I've got an interview on the 10th for Vet Med!
Reply 2
Original post by JWood13
That's awesome well done! I've got an interview on the 10th for Vet Med!

The History guys haven't got back yet as far as I know:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by STF1812
The History guys haven't got back yet as far as I know:frown:

I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by JWood13
I’m sure you’ll here soon!

hope so:bebored:
Congratulations on your interviews!! I'm hoping to apply to Selwyn in 2 years for MML as well :colondollar: What languages are you doing and did you have to submit written work?
Original post by chloedelrey
Hey guys,

I noticed there isn't yet a thread for us Selwyn applicants, so on a whim I thought I'd make one.

Has anyone heard back yet? I am applying for MML and have received an interview on the 4th Dec and quite frankly am terrified!!

same lol I'm petrified don't worry
Reply 7
Original post by trishcherub
same lol I'm petrified don't worry

Trish I thought you were applying to Oxford?
Reply 8
Original post by JWood13
I’m sure you’ll here soon!

*hear, diudn't know cambridge had lowered their standards so much this year, jacK?
Original post by JWood13
Trish I thought you were applying to Oxford?

yes of course but I was being spontaneous and decided to offer a slice of optimism on this dreary wednesday
Original post by trishcherub
yes of course but I was being spontaneous and decided to offer a slice of optimism on this dreary wednesday

come to the dark side babe!
Original post by mpaprika
Congratulations on your interviews!! I'm hoping to apply to Selwyn in 2 years for MML as well :colondollar: What languages are you doing and did you have to submit written work?

oooh that's a long way off! don't think i even knew what sewlyn was then all the best tho! german n french.yes two essays grr, the only college i know where you don't have to is jesus
hey I'm applying for english ! have yet to hear eek, good luck everyone! x
hi everyone! i’ve applied for physical natsci but still not heard anything! the wait is killing me!!
Reply 14
finally heard about history today, got the interview💪
Same, the wait is terrible... when do you think we'll get it?
Original post by circleofsighs
hi everyone! i’ve applied for physical natsci but still not heard anything! the wait is killing me!!
Original post by flowershoob
Same, the wait is terrible... when do you think we'll get it?

i have no idea, but i’m hoping tomorrow! if not i’ll just be panicking because next week is the last week before december!
Do Selwyn notify applicants who have not been invited to interview by email? Or do they post those letters like some other colleges seem to?
Original post by circleofsighs
i have no idea, but i’m hoping tomorrow! if not i’ll just be panicking because next week is the last week before december!

They can still send decisions during the weekend... I don't know about you, but I didn't get anything today, and i don't see anything in the spreadsheet either :frown:
Original post by flowershoob
They can still send decisions during the weekend... I don't know about you, but I didn't get anything today, and i don't see anything in the spreadsheet either :frown:

me neither! i’ve been checking to see if anyone has all day as well! such a waiting game!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending