The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
he clearly isn't comfortable wearing briefs anymore. move onto boxers.

it also isn't healthy for kids that age to feel humiliated
Wear what you want, I can’t wear anything but briefs, I think briefs are more for the bigger men down stairs to offer support
Original post by 14lewis14
Why would you give me a wedgie what's so bad about still wearing pants at 15

Original post by randomsheep11
It's not manly to expose the upper inner thigh. Women wear: bathing suits, leotards, knickers etc. and it looks good on them. Showing this area of your body makes you look feminine. Also from an aesthetic point, it just makes your bum look weird and your but cheeks or testicles could slip out at any time which is just not nice. Small boys wear the nappy pants. They have no pubic hair to cover, their penises aren't really going to be big enough to poke out of their underwear tbh. It just doesn't look manly at all unless you're super ripped and can pull the look off.

I don't think it's a big deal for a guy to wear pants / briefs they are just boy knickers lol
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think it's a big deal for a guy to wear pants / briefs they are just boy knickers lol

i agreewith this I always find it hard to get the brand of briefs I want so that shows people buy them for them to be out of stock, as I said earlier as well I’m queit large so I need the support

I agree with this I always find it hard to get the brand of briefs I wear due to them being out of stock so that proves that they are popular, also as I said earlier I need them as I am queit large in that area so I need the support
Original post by randomsheep11
Apart from the fact that they actually look like nappies and look atrocious. The op was asking people's opinions on tighty whities, so ofc I'm going to tell the truth about what everyone thinks. You sometimes wear them as an adult. So? I guess if you really do have a lot of experience with getting undressed infront of other dudes with your tighty whites on, and you don't feel embarrassed, then good for you call me out on that - but I'm just going to be heteronormative scum and assume you don't swing that way. The thing is, with these tighty whities there can be a much higher risk of unwatned butt cheeks or testicles slipping out on accident and they simply don't look manly at all. Men typically don't show that upper inner thigh that you so often can see on women (swimsuits, knickers, leotards). Plus, since the boy in question is 15 there's also a chance that some pubic hair may even stick out which is highly unsightly for everyone who is near him when he gets changed. Also, nice attempt at an insult at the end there - but you literally can't avoid seeing other guys underwear when you're getting changed in PE.

I don't get how wearing pants, slips is like wearing a nappy. I don't. Mind wearing pants it keep everything in place I would be worried of my testicle slipping out if u was wearing boxers pants are like a bra for boys lol keeps things in place. But yeh It can be embarrassing sometimes getting changed wearing pants in school
What's the difference between briefs and pants?
Original post by 14lewis14
I don't get how wearing pants, slips is like wearing a nappy. I don't. Mind wearing pants it keep everything in place I would be worried of my testicle slipping out if u was wearing boxers pants are like a bra for boys lol keeps things in place. But yeh It can be embarrassing sometimes getting changed wearing pants in school

I agree briefs are best
Reply 47
Argh my mum still buys me pants
Original post by Kate ford
he told mom stop buying briefs and she said no,

NO SON I WILL BUY YOU THESE SPECIFIC UNDERWEAR WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT! THIS IS UR ONLY PRESENT FROM ME! I Will start buying you more on both your birthday AND christmas if you arent careful. Now son, be quiet and wear them!
(edited 5 years ago)
Im sorry its not funny :frown:
Reply 50
I'm 15 and still wear briefs
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
I prefer boxers coz it's summer, there needs to be some ventilation down there I mean.. Only boys can understand that....

IIf you want ventilation you should be wearing man thongs seriously they are better ventilation that briefs and boxers any day.
Original post by ChrisAdelizzi
IIf you want ventilation you should be wearing man thongs seriously they are better ventilation that briefs and boxers any day.

Anything for comfort; I am in! Definitely agree with that!
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Anything for comfort; I am in! Definitely agree with that!

When it's hot i cannot be wearing boxers at all its gotta be the thong/string ventilation comfort and also support what else can a man ask for??
Reply 54
I wear boxer briefs mainly but I do have a few CK briefs too.
Original post by JayR22
I wear boxer briefs mainly but I do have a few CK briefs too.

How do you wear boxer briefs I find they either wedge or rub in places that ain't nice. Thongs and g-strings are deffo the one.
Reply 56
Original post by ChrisAdelizzi
How do you wear boxer briefs I find they either wedge or rub in places that ain't nice. Thongs and g-strings are deffo the one.

Well I find them to be actually supportive and keep things in place. Doesn’t the string make you wanna itch when it’s in your bum?
Original post by JayR22
Well I find them to be actually supportive and keep things in place. Doesn’t the string make you wanna itch when it’s in your bum?

No not at all and it doesn't go in your bum it rests of the ******** itself. I actually forget that I'm wearing underwear because there that comfortable.
Original post by Kate ford
My brother is 15 and mom has been buying him underwear his whole life and with Christmas around the corner when mom buys us both new underwear and he recently told me he told mom stop buying briefs and she said no, he doesnt like to wear tighty whities anymore which i found strange because he always wears them and when I asked mom she says she always buy him the coloured briefs/slips value packs from Tesco , he has been asking me to buy him boxers but I said no because that's not up to me its up to our mom and she has said no , is he getting too old to wear briefs dad is 44 and wears briefs so what is the issue. Apparently boys in pe lessions tease him for wearing what they call knickers for boys , do boys not like tighty whities anymore? Does your son or husband still wear them?

Tight whites are for primary school and middle-aged going on pensioner.
Reply 59
Imo boxer briefs are the only ones I’d wear on a daily basis

Latest

Trending

Trending