The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's weird and funny :laugh:
Look! There's a thread talking about nipples?! :lolwut:
Reply 42
Yes I'm experiencing that exact thing I'm 34 weeks pregs with my twins and when my boobs itch I have to pinch my nipple to make the itch go away but then I get this weird feeling like a nervous feeling soooo weird 😂😂 I'm glad I'm not the only 1 with this feeling lol
Ohmygod ok i know this was posted like 2 years back but im so glad im not the only one i always thought it was just me Youre right , its like this feeling of homesickness and loneliness like for those few seconds i feel like im completely alone and sad and miserable
To everyone who have contributed to this thread so far, how many of you have those tiny hair around your nipples?
you get the feeling of your finger on your nipple.
Reply 46
Omg I've always had this feeling.its so bad and uncomfortable.im pregnant now and I worry if I will get that feeling Everytime I breastfees
Reply 47
I thought I was the only one. This happens to me aswell and it's even more weird when a guy licks it and you feel that way bcoz it makes you feel like you hate it. It's such a weird feeling I can't even explain it and I have no clue why it happens. It feels like your disgusted or you wanna vomit then it makes you feel depressed like you just wanna get out ahhh I know exactly what your talking about. It's like you feel so filled up when you eat food and can't eat no more, I'm not sure but I think this happens before you come on your period due to sensitivity. However I defo only thought ie as the one experiencing this alone and jt happend to me the other day and some guy was doing it and I had to stop it told him to get off I needed space .
Reply 48
Original post by Anonymous
To everyone who have contributed to this thread so far, how many of you have those tiny hair around your nipples?

I do
i thought i was the only one!!
Reply 50
I have had this same thing happen to me all my life. I can’t believe I’m just realizing other people feel this way too
I am 30 years old, I have a 5 year old daughter and the only issues I've had with my breasts was a couple fibroadenoma. About a year ago or so, I started getting this strage sensation if my nipples were touched even slightly. It's not painful at all, but instead I get extremely uncontrollably angry. I've tried taking deep breaths or thinking about something else, but it never works. The feeling kind of starts in the pit of my stomach and then, I don't know, I just can't take it! It's worse than nail on a chalkboard. My husband and my relationship is suffering from it, and I don't know if my hormones may be off balance or what it could be
Reply 52
I have this too and I didn't really know how to explain it but i feel very similar to how you feel. I know this may get lost as I'm a lite late to the thread.. but have you found any more information on it?
wow holy ****, really never thought I'd find someone who related to this. trust me when I say though, the feeling appears much more when you breast feed.. its ****ing weird. it's just as you said; lonlineness, homesick, emptiness. ya hit the nail on the head. crazy ****.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I feel the complete opposite actually.

Because you are a girl
Reply 55
This happens to me too! I thought I was the only one. Homesickness is the closest word to describe this feeling for me. But I never had a good home growing up so I'm not sure where I'm homesick for.
I know exactly what you mean, I get this self conscious feeling when I rub my nipples
I relate to this, whenever someone else touches it it’s normal however if I touch it I feel a sense of sadness or feel kind of homesick gives me a wierd feeling and gets me thinking about life but I feel sad at the same time 🤷🏻*♀️
I have the same thing happen to me. I've noticed since I was little even just a brushing feeling on then then turns to a light rub and I have this sad/confused/slightly aroused(very slight) feeling
I am a male aged seventy. my wife having quite similar age is not so sexy.I have disvovered nipple plau and the feelings are judt superp. It gives me very mild fantastic feelings of different pleasures from play of different parts of the aerolas and male breast

Latest

Trending

Trending