The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Chemistry applicants 2019

Who’s heard back from UCL For chemistry for 2019?
Sent off mine last month

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jay556782
Sent off mine last month

Not me , heard back from every uni apart from them
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Sent off mine last month

Original post by Arai7
Not me , heard back from every uni apart from them

Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 3
Guess we're all on the same boat lol :/
Guess we're all on the same boat lol :/

Guess we'll just wait and see aha, UCL is my first choice tho
Original post by lemonn27
Guess we'll just wait and see aha, UCL is my first choice tho

Hi there,
I think UCL are giving responses over the next week because I received my offer on Thursday, looking over everything there seems to be no mention of an open day or interview which i'm a bit confused about since they even talked it when I went to visit in September. Perhaps they ask later on? But yeah UCL's probably my first choice as well:smile:
Original post by Mo_Ahmed01
Hi there,
I think UCL are giving responses over the next week because I received my offer on Thursday, looking over everything there seems to be no mention of an open day or interview which i'm a bit confused about since they even talked it when I went to visit in September. Perhaps they ask later on? But yeah UCL's probably my first choice as well:smile:

Ah right I see, thanks!
Congratulations on your offer! :smile:
Ah right I see, thanks!
Congratulations on your offer! :smile:

Thank you very much:smile:
Good luck to you and i'm sure you'll receive an offer very soon,
all the best. :smile:
Thank you very much:smile:
Good luck to you and i'm sure you'll receive an offer very soon,
all the best. :smile:

I hope so, I only really wanna go to UCL haha
What course did you apply to? Was it chem because I thought they interviewed
I hope so, I only really wanna go to UCL haha
What course did you apply to? Was it chem because I thought they interviewed

Yeah, just straight chem and so did I, it's really confusing me tbh. The tutor I spoke to at UCL and a current chemistry student I know told me that there's a formality interview that you receive with your offer so a bit strange:smile:
Yeah, just straight chem and so did I, it's really confusing me tbh. The tutor I spoke to at UCL and a current chemistry student I know told me that there's a formality interview that you receive with your offer so a bit strange:smile:

Same I applied to chemistry as well, I guess we'll see what happens lol
I was told that once you get an interview youre pretty much guaranteed an offer, maybe they're not interviewing this year? idk seems weird
Reply 11
Hi there,

Congrats on your offer :smile:
Same I applied to chemistry as well, I guess we'll see what happens lol
I was told that once you get an interview youre pretty much guaranteed an offer, maybe they're not interviewing this year? idk seems weird

Yeah that’s what I was told but in any case, just gotta wait it out lol
Congrats on your offer :smile:

Thank you very much and best of luck to you😊
Anyone heard back? i applied 16th october for medicinal chemistry
Reply 15
Applied to chemistry with a european language. anyone heard back or are all the chemist interviews/offers given out at the same time?
Glad to see many people haven't recieved an offer yet lol. I was thinking I was gonna definitely not get in or smth lmao
I got my offer for medicinal chemistry at UCL today!
Reply 18
Original post by nightcrawl3r
I got my offer for medicinal chemistry at UCL today!

congratulations on your offer!!! is ucl your first choice? i don't know how long the rest of us will have to wait until we hear back from straight chem/chem with x
Original post by troian
congratulations on your offer!!! is ucl your first choice? i don't know how long the rest of us will have to wait until we hear back from straight chem/chem with x

yes i think it is my firm as I will probably be rejected from imperial haha, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending