The Student Room Group

Year 11 mocks

Who else has their year 11 mocks starting tomorrow. I’m feeling a bit nervous does anyone have any last minute advice?
Original post by Izzy.kw
Who else has their year 11 mocks starting tomorrow. I’m feeling a bit nervous does anyone have any last minute advice?

I have my English literature paper 2 tomorrow and I am really nervous to what happens after I get my results. since the grade that I will get will go onto my college application. So my advice would be to study hard and not get stressed about it, just keep the focus on what you want to achieve from the mock exams.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you and good luck for your exam my English literature paper 2 is on tuesday.
thanks and will all your exams start tomorrow?
Original post by Izzy.kw

I have done my marks and to be honest they were quite bad but do out the weeks of marks they were stressful but helpful at the same time as it got me thinking about the real exams all I can say is you’re going to smash it and you’ll do you great
Reply 5
Original post by abad_shaukat
thanks and will all your exams start tomorrow?

Yeah starting with maths and biology tomorrow.
Reply 6
Original post by Arabel123
I have done my marks and to be honest they were quite bad but do out the weeks of marks they were stressful but helpful at the same time as it got me thinking about the real exams all I can say is you’re going to smash it and you’ll do you great

Thank you. Sorry yours weren’t great.
oh cool, i already did a week of exams, this is going to be second week.
Original post by Izzy.kw
Thank you. Sorry yours weren’t great.

Well it was partly my fault , but if yours don’t go to plan don’t give yourself into depression which is what I did ( and I’m hardly ever depressed) but this hit me big time. I just thank God that He was there to help me overcome it. Truely good luck and I hope for the best for you xx
Reply 9
Hi, my last mock exams are tomorrow so I'm wishing you guys luck. My advice is when you revise, don't revise the exam you have tomorrow the day before. Do a spread of revision of all your exams, so you're not rushing to finish revision on something. I personally recommend Seneca Learning for Science and English!

Also, my school condensed about 17 mock exams into one week. I've had 3 or 2 exams every day for this week. Tomorrow is my Media and Spanish writing exam. Good luck everyone, you'll do fine, remember it's just mocks, use the mocks as a point to improve yourself where you're weak!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Arabel123
Well it was partly my fault , but if yours don’t go to plan don’t give yourself into depression which is what I did ( and I’m hardly ever depressed) but this hit me big time. I just thank God that He was there to help me overcome it. Truely good luck and I hope for the best for you xx

Thank you. Don’t be to hard on yourself about your mocks and just remember they are not the real ones and you’ve got 6 months to improve.
Original post by Izzy.kw
Thank you. Don’t be to hard on yourself about your mocks and just remember they are not the real ones and you’ve got 6 months to improve.

Thank you I needed that reminder x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending