The Student Room Group

HMRC job interview for intelligence officer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ItsDaisyBetch
I guess :P

London, and yours?

Good luck!

Also just a note I think all feedback is released at the same time so you can check your scores now :smile:

I applied for Leeds. Hmmm my feedback isn’t showing up, it says “your application is awaiting review” and it still says “scheduled for first interview” on the main application screen.
Original post by Scour
I applied for Leeds. Hmmm my feedback isn’t showing up, it says “your application is awaiting review” and it still says “scheduled for first interview” on the main application screen.

Ooooh I wouldnt worry then! I think they release feedback by area (so all London people would know by now, if that makes sense?)

I really think HMRC are just a slow bunch in general ha
Ahhh that’s so nerve wracking!! I hope Manchester results get told next ha!
Reply 63
Just received a provisional offer!

Woooo! Well done! What was the feedback like?
Just received a provisional offer!

Congratulations!!
anybody heard about belfast?
Original post by shan000
Woooo! Well done! What was the feedback like?

So I scored 665 for the competencies and they had pretty nice things to say about my overall performance. I'm shocked because I thought it went so badly :/

Original post by Hollytaylorxx
Congratulations!!

Thank you :smile:)

That’s great, must not have gone badly at all then!
Reply 68
So I scored 665 for the competencies and they had pretty nice things to say about my overall performance. I'm shocked because I thought it went so badly :/

Sounds like it went well then! Well done! Did they give you a provionsary start date? I applied for London too and haven’t heard anything back, nor received any feedback. I’m so nervous now!!
Original post by shan000
Sounds like it went well then! Well done! Did they give you a provionsary start date? I applied for London too and haven’t heard anything back, nor received any feedback. I’m so nervous now!!

No provisional start date (only after SC is completed).

They told me they would release all results at the same time via email so i'm confused? Good luck
Reply 70
Looks like they are releasing scores for Newcastle! 7,6,5 for me, currently on the reserve list. No email yet, just happened to be checking the portal.
Original post by dsm417
Looks like they are releasing scores for Newcastle! 7,6,5 for me, currently on the reserve list. No email yet, just happened to be checking the portal.

Amazing, well done! Brilliant well done
I’ve been placed on the reserve list too
Reply 73
Well done! Fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 74
Reserve list for me too! - I mean I still feel impatient because now for an entire year, I’m going to feel like I’m waiting for my interview results! Haha
Original post by dsm417

Congratulations. Those scores are incredibly high, maybe there was fierce competition or overmarking?

Original post by shan000
Reserve list for me too! - I mean I still feel impatient because now for an entire year, I’m going to feel like I’m waiting for my interview results! Haha

That's really good! May I know the scores - just curious to see what reserve list candidates were getting. From last year's thread, some people were hearing back a few days later about job offers.
That's really good! May I know the scores - just curious to see what reserve list candidates were getting. From last year's thread, some people were hearing back a few days later about job offers.

Oh really?? I didn’t know that, I hope I get offered something shortly if that is the case for some candidates!
Reply 77
Has anybody got any offers or has it all been reserve list if you have passed? I know for some previous campaigns they just put everyone who passed on reserve initially then allocated jobs soon after.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Original post by SMK2016
Has anybody got any offers or has it all been reserve list if you have passed? I know for some previous campaigns they just put everyone who passed on reserve initially then allocated jobs soon after.

Someone in the london selection had been given a provisional offer ^^^
Original post by SMK2016

Hey! I’ve received a provisional offer, was sent an email on Thursday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending