The Student Room Group

HMRC job interview for intelligence officer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking which location?
Original post by dsm417
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking which location?

Belfast :-)
Reply 82
Original post by Marie2018
Belfast :-)
Hi Marie do you mind me asking what your interview scores were? Friend of mine is also Belfast, he got 7/5/5 and is on reserve list. just wanted an idea of how far off he is? Cheers

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
6,6,7. His scores were really good, best of luck to him!
Reply 84
Original post by Marie2018
6,6,7. His scores were really good, best of luck to him!
Congratulations Marie 👍

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Did anyone get Manchester?
I was offered a provisional offer just before Christmas, they’ve said that they can’t advise on timescales and just to be patient as this is one of their largest recruitment campaigns they’ve done - short answer no :tongue:
Original post by Hollytaylorxx
I was offered a provisional offer just before Christmas, they’ve said that they can’t advise on timescales and just to be patient as this is one of their largest recruitment campaigns they’ve done - short answer no :tongue:

Congratulations!
Thank you!!!
I received a provisional offer late last year and have passed pre employment checks, just waiting on formal offer and start date.
Congrats! Where for?
Original post by Hollytaylorxx
Congrats! Where for?

Thank you it's been a long time coming!
Is anyone able to give me a rough idea of how the interview went & if you did an Analysis Assessment? I have an interview for the post nect week and want to be best prepared for it.
Reply 93
Original post by Reilly1990
Is anyone able to give me a rough idea of how the interview went & if you did an Analysis Assessment? I have an interview for the post nect week and want to be best prepared for it.

May I ask where this is for? Location wise
Original post by shan000
May I ask where this is for? Location wise

Newcastle
Interview was competency based, I didn’t do an analysis assessment it was just an interview with two people :smile:

Wish you luck!!
Mine was the same as Hollytaylorxx.

Why do you want the job etc.. Tell us about yourself. The usual stuff then in to competencies. no assessments..
Was this for the EO Intelligence Analyst?
Intelligence Officer
No, we all did intelligence officer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending