The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Urban Planning & Real Estate 2019

Hey!

Comment whether you’ve recieved or are still waiting for a decision from UCL. It would be nice to meet people on your course before hand.
I have received an offer for the same course!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by L12341234

Congratulations! What are your other choices?
Original post by james.clk
Congratulations! What are your other choices?

Thank you! I have also received an offer for project management for construction at UCL and then offers from City Uni, Kings and Regents.
What about you? Have you applied/received an offer for the same course?
Thank you! I have also received an offer for project management for construction at UCL and then offers from City Uni, Kings and Regents.
What about you? Have you applied/received an offer for the same course?

Nope I’m a yr below :smile:
Original post by Monaash
Hey!

Comment whether you’ve recieved or are still waiting for a decision from UCL. It would be nice to meet people on your course before hand.

I have offers from UCL for Urban Planning Design and Management and a Urban studies

congrats!
Got mine too !!
Reply 8
Original post by grace5677
I have offers from UCL for Urban Planning Design and Management and a Urban studies

Congratulations, is there chance to receive offer from Urban Planning program of UCL if my A Level Results are ABB? I applied fro Architecture (K100) of UCL 2020, if I am unable to receive offer from Architecture, is it possible to appeal to Urban Planning program?
Original post by grace5677

Hi I know this is extremely late but I’ve been really interested in urban planning I’ve been thinking about apply for an undergraduates degree in urban planning design and management but I have a 4 in maths and UCL requires a 5. Do you think my chances of getting in are gone completely? Also how is the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending