The Student Room Group

Alevel biology

Does anyone have the kerboodle teacher login and have access to the exam style questions??
Original post by annika90
Does anyone have the kerboodle teacher login and have access to the exam style questions??

I don't have what you're asking for, but i'm also an A-Level student (Y13) studying biology as one of my subjects.

From experience, i'll advise you to not do the Kerboodle questions for Biology as they're too easy and almost nothing like the actual exams. Have you seen the questions by topic on the Physics&MathsTutor website? They're very good for exam prep, which is why I recommend doing them.

Let me know once you've done them so that I can give you a few more resources. :smile:
yeah great advice i have been using PhysicsandMaths tutor aswell. Now about the other resources can you please tell us some more :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Infinite Series
I don't have what you're asking for, but i'm also an A-Level student (Y13) studying biology as one of my subjects.

From experience, i'll advise you to not do the Kerboodle questions for Biology as they're too easy and almost nothing like the actual exams. Have you seen the questions by topic on the Physics&MathsTutor website? They're very good for exam prep, which is why I recommend doing them.

Let me know once you've done them so that I can give you a few more resources. :smile:

Oh okay thank you I’ll try that out.
And I was asking, on kerboodle the teachers have access to these kerboodle exam style questions which we don’t, but they forget to show the answers so I don’t know if I got them right or not so I was wondering if anyone had the answers to the exam style questions
Original post by annika90
Oh okay thank you I’ll try that out.
And I was asking, on kerboodle the teachers have access to these kerboodle exam style questions which we don’t, but they forget to show the answers so I don’t know if I got them right or not so I was wondering if anyone had the answers to the exam style questions

I think these may have the answers to what you're talking about: https://global.oup.com/education/content/secondary/series/aqa-a-level-sciences/aqa-a-level-sciences-student-book-answers/?region=international
Original post by Fullsend
yeah great advice i have been using PhysicsandMaths tutor aswell. Now about the other resources can you please tell us some more :wink:

I almost didn't see this comment. In future, click the reply button if you're replying to someone so that they can see your message. :smile:

Biology Resources:

pxs Biology

Chemstuff

MathsMadeEasy

Original post by Infinite Series
I almost didn't see this comment. In future, click the reply button if you're replying to someone so that they can see your message. :smile:

Biology Resources:
[ul]
[li]pxs Biology[/li]
[li]https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4526076[/li]
[li]Chemstuff[/li]
[li]MathsMadeEasy[/li]
[/ul]

oopsy clumbsy thanks for the websites😊

Quick Reply

Latest