The Student Room Group

Avoidance relationships

How can I choose my boyfriend have been avoiding me from the 31st of December to now nothing happened I am just noticing that he is always with a girl but if I call him he will not answer he have been avoiding since 31st night when he said that he is happy with the relationship but he doesn't want to see me look at a boy with the same eyes that am using to look at him I have done everything he says that I should do have not for a day cheated on him am just confused with the situation and I have just concluded that the relationship was over even if he did not says that he was going to me I thought that it was the girl that was disturbing him but no. this week he was talking with my senior sister and when she came back to the house she asked me if he comes back begging will I take him back but my brother said that I should not but yesterday he was on his knees begging but I walked out and my sister is telling me that what I did is bad and my brother is saying that it was the right thing to do please help me
Original post by Anonymous
How can I choose my boyfriend have been avoiding me from the 31st of December to now nothing happened I am just noticing that he is always with a girl but if I call him he will not answer he have been avoiding since 31st night when he said that he is happy with the relationship but he doesn't want to see me look at a boy with the same eyes that am using to look at him I have done everything he says that I should do have not for a day cheated on him am just confused with the situation and I have just concluded that the relationship was over even if he did not says that he was going to me I thought that it was the girl that was disturbing him but no. this week he was talking with my senior sister and when she came back to the house she asked me if he comes back begging will I take him back but my brother said that I should not but yesterday he was on his knees begging but I walked out and my sister is telling me that what I did is bad and my brother is saying that it was the right thing to do please help me

I am so sorry but I can't make sense of your post. This was 2 massive sentences. Could you please rewrite it a little clearer so I can give you advice?
Original post by DrawTheLine
I am so sorry but I can't make sense of your post. This was 2 massive sentences. Could you please rewrite it a little clearer so I can give you advice?

they lost me at 31 December...its not even come yet :cyber:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
they lost me at 31 December...its not even come yet :cyber:

Exactly!
Exactly!

And if it really is 31 Dec, then...they're not ur partner if they've ignored you for almost an entire year...lol this is strange all over.

I dont have a full description but of its been none existent for a year then whats the point of it?
What is he begging for and why hasnt me made an effort before now.
It doesnt add up to a great relationship and looks better to not waste any more time an energy.
Reply 6
Iok am very sorry that i wrote rubbish but it was because i was about to sleep we started dating on the 10th of may 2017 and from that day till now i have not kissed any other person even as he is enjoying his life i have been respectful to him i dont know if what he had was love or lust for my body shape we discussed about many things when we were developing the relationship to me he was the best but he always complained about the boys rounding me i will just say that i cant chase them away he will start saying that i should tell themtat my boyfriend does not like it and to me is as if he is controlling me but 31st night we were toghether and he was trying to say something but I never heard him when i asked him he said i should forget but the most important thing is that he is now begging to come back after i have considered in June that it was over because I could not believe the shock I remembered that the very first day I saw him with that girl i fainted I did my best to talk to him i called I texted I went to his mum his brothers and friends why is he now coming back is it some are saying that it is because he knows that i cant stand it some are saying that because he knows that i have soft heart just help me if i should go back or move one with my life cause am having so much boys coming for me and am confused very very confused
Iok am very sorry that i wrote rubbish but it was because i was about to sleep we started dating on the 10th of may 2017 and from that day till now i have not kissed any other person even as he is enjoying his life i have been respectful to him i dont know if what he had was love or lust for my body shape we discussed about many things when we were developing the relationship to me he was the best but he always complained about the boys rounding me i will just say that i cant chase them away he will start saying that i should tell themtat my boyfriend does not like it and to me is as if he is controlling me but 31st night we were toghether and he was trying to say something but I never heard him when i asked him he said i should forget but the most important thing is that he is now begging to come back after i have considered in June that it was over because I could not believe the shock I remembered that the very first day I saw him with that girl i fainted I did my best to talk to him i called I texted I went to his mum his brothers and friends why is he now coming back is it some are saying that it is because he knows that i cant stand it some are saying that because he knows that i have soft heart just help me if i should go back or move one with my life cause am having so much boys coming for me and am confused very very confused

This is still not very clear, but i get the gist i guess. He is being very controlling and it is almost as if, he's done messing about with the other girl or doing whatever he has been doing and now he wants to be serious so you to take him back?

I think you're wasting your time, if i am honest. If he has done this to you once, whats to stop him from doing it again? can you even trust him??

I think you need to move on and leave him in the past, he made his bed he can lie in it. Focus on yourself and your goals and the right guy will come along. He obviously doesn't know how to treat you well and it is clear that he walks all over you and you don't need that stress. If he can go without talking to you for months then he can continue to do so for the rest of the time.

You deserve better than that piece of trash and don't listen to your sister, and don't feel bad for moving on. You played your part and you stayed faithful and loyal to him, despite his unacceptable behaviour.

Keep your chin up girl, there's more fish in the sea. Your prince charming will come along when you least expect it:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending