The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do think he should be charged. Absolutely disgusting behavior, who on earth raised this child????
Original post by Blackpanther93
Or is it just one of them school-scuffles ?

Not just a “scuffle”. It was a planned, one-sided attack
I’m not sure if he should be charged but he should certainly be expelled from the school and it should be the school staff that should have to explain why they didn’t take action for an entire month (this event happened in October, it’s only become public now but the kid was getting bullied for at least a month)
(edited 5 years ago)
bully has a very punchable face
Reply 5
Original post by Megxn0
I do think he should be charged. Absolutely disgusting behavior, who on earth raised this child????

Is it really the parents fault?
Reply 6
Original post by akbar0123
I’m not sure if he should be charged but he should certainly be expelled from the school and it should be the school staff that should have to explain why they didn’t take action for an entire month (this event happened in October, it’s only become public now but the kid was getting bullied for at least a month)

If anyone did this in public to a stranger, surely legal action would be taken ?
I've seen far worse than this dozens of times but what is needed is that he is taught a lesson . Perhaps a boxing a boxing lesson from someone older and stronger. ...
Reply 8
Original post by Johnny English
I've seen far worse than this dozens of times but what is needed is that he is taught a lesson . Perhaps a boxing a boxing lesson from someone older and stronger. ...

There’s always going to be something worse in the world
If anyone did this in public to a stranger, surely legal action would be taken ?

You’d think so but no, most crimes like this are never really punished. If it wasn’t for the video going viral the guy who did it would probably still be doing it. The issue is that the guy is still a very young person and he should be given a second chance, clearly his upbringing has not been very good, perhaps his parents are racist, and he should be taught how to behave.
Reply 10
You’d think so but no, most crimes like this are never really punished. If it wasn’t for the video going viral the guy who did it would probably still be doing it. The issue is that the guy is still a very young person and he should be given a second chance, clearly his upbringing has not been very good, perhaps his parents are racist, and he should be taught how to behave.

Not saying this makes him racist, however I wasn’t surprised when I saw that he is a tommy Robinson supporter. Aside from that, I think a 16 year old knows right from wrong. Secondary schools drill anti-bulling ideas into their pupils’ heads

Children/teenagers do horrible things to each other all the time in school the schools are scare of expelling children for violent toward other children because it give the school a bad name. All schools have children being bad behaved and hurting other children and sometime teachers.

I saw two teenage girls fighting in the street today children do get into fight because their mind are not fully develop until there around 18-20 years old.

If it was 2 adults fighting I would call the police because they know the full effects of their action.
15 year old or "15 year old" ?
Reply 13
Original post by looloo2134
Children/teenagers do horrible things to each other all the time in school the schools are scare of expelling children for violent toward other children because it give the school a bad name. All schools have children being bad behaved and hurting other children and sometime teachers.

I saw two teenage girls fighting in the street today children do get into fight because their mind are not fully develop until there around 18-20 years old.

If it was 2 adults fighting I would call the police because they know the full effects of their action.

Yeah I understand, but they clearly were not having a fight. The boy was attacked, like someone has said above, it was planned and one-sided. If it was a fight, I would agree with you
Reply 14
Original post by Wooord
Not just a “scuffle”. It was a planned, one-sided attack

Very true
this makes me so angry and upset
Yeah I understand, but they clearly were not having a fight. The boy was attacked, like someone has said above, it was planned and one-sided. If it was a fight, I would agree with you

Ever if it was one-sided it still wrong to criminalized children for attacking other children in the playground. A event that happen in ever playground in Britain. If there were knives I would get the police. The attack would have a criminal record for life for something he did as a child.
Reply 17
Original post by looloo2134
Ever if it was one-sided it still wrong to criminalized children for attacking other children in the playground. A event that happen in ever playground in Britain. If there were knives I would get the police. The attack would have a criminal record for life for something he did as a child.

16 year olds know what is and isn’t right. The boy clearly hasn’t been punished or disciplined for his past behavior, so he thinks this is okay. I’m not saying he should definitely be charged, but I do think he deserves more than just some detention. This wasn’t your average school fight. He had been bulling the boy for months. I hope he understands that this is absolutely not acceptable
It turns out his sister also gets bullied:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46379548

Perhaps that suggests the school itself is at fault for not doing enough to stop bullying
the dirtbag has been named & shamed on social meeja. his address is now public knowledge.

:angry:

Quick Reply

Latest