Interview!!!!

Grad. 2.1. 3020 b1. Predicted distinction masters

congrats. do you have dates yet?
Original post by ArcherBear
congrats. do you have dates yet?

16th-20th dec
Original post by TheRevivedMedic
16th-20th dec

ooh that's soon. what time did your invite come in?
ooh that's soon. what time did your invite come in?

10 minutes ago mate
10 minutes ago mate

ooh they're working late. well done dude! xD
ooh they're working late. well done dude! xD

its been a long road man. and it will be longer if i dont make it in this year. i am sure yours is on the way too
its been a long road man. and it will be longer if i dont make it in this year. i am sure yours is on the way too

believe me I know. where else did you apply?
Original post by fffrey
Interview too!! So happy. Grad, 1st class biosciences, 707.5 ukcat

congrats! hopefully mine is on its way. I'm a grad too biomedical 1st class and neuroscience MSc 3100 Ukcat fingers crossed!
believe me I know. where else did you apply?

Glashow, kings and Newcastle
Reply 70
Interview!! Get to choose between the 14th and the 20th of December.
Scottish applicant, 7As nat5, 6As higher, 4As predicted advanced higher, 2900 UKCAT :biggrin:
Glashow, kings and Newcastle

ooh did you get a Newcastle invite yet? I spoke to kings today and I think we will start hearing back any week now
ooh did you get a Newcastle invite yet? I spoke to kings today and I think we will start hearing back any week now

Sorry, I could be wrong about the dates, they probs are 14-20. I saw them then canceledc page, so couldn't remember exactly.

NAA man, nothing from anywhere else, I am a bit surprised tbh, I was really expecting early interviews with our scores (for Glasgow and Newcastle). Kings weren't even looking at my application till like yesterday, so I don't expect to be interviewed before Christmas
Interview just now!! 7As at nat5, 5As at higher & 702.5 band 1 UKCAT :smile:) they’re sending them out sooner than I expected!
Sorry, I could be wrong about the dates, they probs are 14-20. I saw them then canceledc page, so couldn't remember exactly.

NAA man, nothing from anywhere else, I am a bit surprised tbh, I was really expecting early interviews with our scores (for Glasgow and Newcastle). Kings weren't even looking at my application till like yesterday, so I don't expect to be interviewed before Christmas

oh okay. yeah I suppose they just send out the invites in random batches. kings grad entry don't start interviewing until January
congrats! hopefully mine is on its way. I'm a grad too biomedical 1st class and neuroscience MSc 3100 Ukcat fingers crossed!

I’m sure you’ll hear soon those stats are amazing! Are you scottish?
Reply 76
Original post by brionyw:)
Interview just now!! 7As at nat5, 5As at higher & 702.5 band 1 UKCAT :smile:) they’re sending them out sooner than I expected!

Where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by fffrey
I’m sure you’ll hear soon those stats are amazing! Are you scottish?

nope I'm RUK
Got an interview too!! So happy!! Good luck to everyone!!
nope I'm RUK

Possible they are doing scottish people first (believe thats been known to happen)

Latest

Trending

Trending