The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders for 2019 Entry

Hi guys,

I thought I'd start up a thread for this year's offer holders.

I got mine on the 23rd November for Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE). So excited! 😁

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I got mine today for PPE. :')
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Deariedreary

Great! When did you apply?
14th of Oct. Wbu?
Reply 4
Hey! I got an offer for Physics. Anyone else applied for the same? 😊
Reply 5
14th of Oct. Wbu?

2nd October
Reply 6
Original post by gmtkaf
Hi guys,

I thought I'd start up a thread for this year's offer holders.

I got mine on the 23rd November for Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE). So excited! 😁

Original post by _loz_
Hey! I got an offer for Physics. Anyone else applied for the same? 😊

Hey we’ve started a gc for Warwick offer holders if anyone is looking to join on Facebook, just dm your name and I’ll add you to it, I’m not able to share links on threads unfortunately
has anyone got an offer for Economics from Warwick?
economics offer holder ☺️
Original post by chieula2301

Congrats !!! what grades are they asking for ?
Reply 10

When did you receive it?
Original post by econsheff
Congrats !!! what grades are they asking for ?

thanks x A*AA including maths :smile:
Original post by Neilxd
When did you receive it?

just yesterday evening :smile:
Reply 13
Got my CompSci offer in late October! Warwick is one of my top choices now, after being rejected from Cambridge on Monday - What do you guys think about the fact that Coventry is, uhm, not the nicest of cities?
Original post by solark
Got my CompSci offer in late October! Warwick is one of my top choices now, after being rejected from Cambridge on Monday - What do you guys think about the fact that Coventry is, uhm, not the nicest of cities?

I went there for the open day and I really like the campus actually, what is about Coventry that you don’t like? I heard people said that it’s near Leamington Spa and it’s nice there.
Reply 15
I went there for the open day and I really like the campus actually, what is about Coventry that you don’t like? I heard people said that it’s near Leamington Spa and it’s nice there.

Well I will admit that I've never been, but they say it's very industrial, as opposed to Nottigham let's say
Original post by solark
Well I will admit that I've never been, but they say it's very industrial, as opposed to Nottigham let's say

try and make it for your Offer Holder’s day and see it for yourself xD btw, do you know how lenient can Warwick be? as if I only have AAA on the results day, would I still get in?
I got an offer for mechanical engineering. but it doesn't have a year in industry which I would like to do. but I haven't visited Warwick so if anyone can tell me anything. much appreciated
thanks x A*AA including maths :smile:

Got rejected from Warwick, am gutted
Original post by econsheff
Got rejected from Warwick, am gutted

for maths?

Quick Reply

Latest