The Student Room Group

Top Brexiteer keeps his phone in the microwave overnight in case it is bugged

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngeryPenguin
Don't even need to turn it off. Just put it into airplane mode.

Yeah that will obviously thwart the potential spying by governments and organisations
Original post by Napp
See my above comment. You lot never specified what kind of “leave” you wanted and you gave away your right to say it when you elected the MPs to do it for you ergo this is exactly what you voted for, you should be very happy with it :smile:

Side note though, what do ‘remainers’ have to do with it? They certainly don’t want this **** up - it’s on you lot and no one else.

Well perhaps we should have another referendum for leavers to decide how we leave, Remainer May fudge or WTO (with option to get free trade once EUSSR gives in).
Reply 42
Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz
Well perhaps we should have another referendum for leavers to decide how we leave, Remainer May fudge or WTO (with option to get free trade once EUSSR gives in).

Oh but haven’t the people already spoken? 😏
I do find it hilarious you cretinous people think Britain could actually trade on wto rules when a) we’re not a party to the wto and 2) no one else actually trades exclusively on them.
Er do you know what the ussr was? Not to mention Britain has no ace in the hole kid, you’re ****ed in these negotiations and the world is rightfully laughing at you.
Original post by Seamus123
I wish. Bloke is an idiot. He’s my MP.

My commiserations on being saddled with such a delusional individual. Hope you never have any issues that require a visit to his office.
Its too bad that there's a risk of being subjected to his paranoia or persecution mania if you chance to pass him on the street.
Original post by Napp
Oh but haven’t the people already spoken? 😏
I do find it hilarious you cretinous people think Britain could actually trade on wto rules when a) we’re not a party to the wto and 2) no one else actually trades exclusively on them.
Er do you know what the ussr was? Not to mention Britain has no ace in the hole kid, you’re ****ed in these negotiations and the world is rightfully laughing at you.

The people have spoken, which is why it would be for the victors (ie: leavers), only.
Reply 45
The people have spoken, which is why it would be for the victors (ie: leavers), only.

And yet the ‘victors’ are a minority of the electorate, how utterly bizarre 🤔
You’re not very familiar with british democracy though are you?
Reply 46
Original post by Seamus123
I wish. Bloke is an idiot. He’s my MP.

Commiserations, although I have Grayling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Napp
And yet the ‘victors’ are a minority of the electorate, how utterly bizarre 🤔
You’re not very familiar with british democracy though are you?

Those who didn't vote obviously don't mind or theywould have.
Reply 48
Those who didn't vote obviously don't mind or theywould have.

We both know that is not only a lazy argument but wrong at every level. It is not for the likes of you to speak for a citizen of the United Kingdom and to effectively remove their god given democratic right to have a say, whatever it may be. Even the ex Brexit sec said something broadly similar.
Original post by Napp
We both know that is not only a lazy argument but wrong at every level. It is not for the likes of you to speak for a citizen of the United Kingdom and to effectively remove their god given democratic right to have a say, whatever it may be. Even the ex Brexit sec said something broadly similar.

God given?
Reply 50
God given?

It’s a figure of speech.
Reply 51
Original post by LostAccount
You can't call other people stupid while being blissfully ignorant of the fact that microwaves do exactly that. If it works and looks stupid, it still works.

BMW actually themselves recommend putting their car keys in a microwave or an empty aluminium can because it helps to stop the relay signals.

Link pls
Original post by Napp
It’s a figure of speech.

Some believe rights come from God, so you say that they do or don't?
Maybe the eejit thinks the gubment or EU hackers have borrowed those muslamic ray beams that can read phones but not if they are warmed up? lol

Another sad indictment of the sorry state of mental health treatment at the NHS.

That's the problem with Brexit. It attracts paranoid cranks and conspiracy theorists at the top. Rarely are people like this a good choice for deciding how to run a country.

It's all about projecting their own personal prejudices and delusions onto the running of the country. It's sadly all about me, me, me.

It's kind of interesting and revealing that when you add 'I' to 'run the country' you get 'ruin the country'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6425537/One-Jacob-Rees-Moggs-key-Brexiteers-keeps-phone-microwave-stop-bugged.html

All of the main conspiracy theories are true.
Reply 54
Original post by Coppergate888

Sounds like that's a conspiracy theory :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coppergate888

I feel like tsr needs a :tinfoil: emoji lol

Is that a remainiac and his bride? Can they not afford proper hats?
Reply 57
Some believe rights come from God, so you say that they do or don't?

Some people believe there is a man in the moon and he is made of cheese, some also believe Brexit was a smart idea 😂😏 what’s your point?
Original post by Napp
Some people believe there is a man in the moon and he is made of cheese, some also believe Brexit was a smart idea 😂😏 what’s your point?

I know it might be difficult to do so as a remoaner, but if you want me to answer your question you'll need to answer mine first.
Reply 59
I know it might be difficult to do so as a remoaner, but if you want me to answer your question you'll need to answer mine first.

I’m sorry is that meant to offend me or something?
Why would I answer such a ridiculous question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending