The Student Room Group

Cyberstart chat

Cyberstart chat is where people can talk about cyberstart and exchange answers and hints

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does anyone know how to do L4 C6 of the Cyberstart game? I've got it down as SELECT first_name, last_name, email, messages FROM messages;--'): and I'm not sure if it's correct because it keeps saying error in the SQL output interface, I don't use SQL much so I'm very much a noob at coding in the language, could someone please give me a hand? Would be much appreciated.
Reply 2
Original post by BenHeath
Does anyone know how to do L4 C6 of the Cyberstart game? I've got it down as SELECT first_name, last_name, email, messages FROM messages;--'): and I'm not sure if it's correct because it keeps saying error in the SQL output interface, I don't use SQL much so I'm very much a noob at coding in the language, could someone please give me a hand? Would be much appreciated.

'); SELECT first_name, last_name, email, message FROM messages;--
Reply 3
Original post by zxvs
'); SELECT first_name, last_name, email, message FROM messages;--

Cheers
Reply 4
Does anyone know how to do Cyberstart L3 C10: Dante In Command? it's my last one for level 3
Reply 5
Simply start with ls to show the files and then open the file. Cat won't work so try using another command...
Original post by stem_mo
Does anyone know how to do Cyberstart L3 C10: Dante In Command? it's my last one for level 3
Reply 6
Thank you so much! I was able to get it and finish level 3!
Original post by bcode
Simply start with ls to show the files and then open the file. Cat won't work so try using another command...
Does anyone know L3 C12
Reply 8
i need help with HQ level 5 challenges 1-3
I need help with level 5 number 3 on hq
Reply 10
Original post by Mango007
Cyberstart chat is where people can talk about cyberstart and exchange answers and hints

I need help with HQ level 6
hq l4 c4 and c5? x
Reply 12
Original post by lyalucy
hq l4 c4 and c5? x

for c4 put the images in a text editor one has a secret code. c5 go to inspect. once in inspect ctrl f and type password. scroll down till u see "set username & password" written in green.
// Set username & password login details here here
var username = "aksel";
var df43fbiX = "t1mberl4nd";
var i43yh98y = "-el33t";
var password = df43fbiX + i43yh98y;
It'll look like this. At the bottom "var password" you'll see bunch of words and numbers and a plus sign. This means to combine the var under the username and the var under the second var to get the password. So for this example the password would be t1mberl4nd-el33t

Hope I was helpful!
has anyone got HQ L3C10 (whats the program name??) or HQ L4C4,5 or 11?
Original post by stem_mo
for c4 put the images in a text editor one has a secret code. c5 go to inspect. once in inspect ctrl f and type password. scroll down till u see "set username & password" written in green.
// Set username & password login details here here
var username = "aksel";
var df43fbiX = "t1mberl4nd";
var i43yh98y = "-el33t";
var password = df43fbiX + i43yh98y;
It'll look like this. At the bottom "var password" you'll see bunch of words and numbers and a plus sign. This means to combine the var under the username and the var under the second var to get the password. So for this example the password would be t1mberl4nd-el33t

Hope I was helpful!

amazing thankyou! do you have any idea about l4 c11? x
Reply 15
Original post by lyalucy
amazing thankyou! do you have any idea about l4 c11? x

i don't exactly remember how to do it, but one of the gif files is a text file with the wrong extension. hopefully that helps, sorry for not remembering
Reply 16
Can anyone please help me with level 6? It's the only level I have open and I'm really stuck
can anyone help with what the user agent is in l5 c9?
Original post by kaitlynpankoe
I need help with level 5 number 3 on hq

I’m stuck on level 5 and the two terminal challenges ?
Reply 19
hi! can you explain better the ''Dante in command'' challenge please. i know how to exec the file but i can't find the filename
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending