The Student Room Group

Good colleges and sixth forms in Birmingham?

I just want any recommendations. I've looked at some but all of the reviews are too mixed
Original post by Wowwww1
I just want any recommendations. I've looked at some but all of the reviews are too mixed

What's your gender?
Reply 2
Colmers And Bromsgrove north and south Halesowen Cadbury college
Reply 3
Original post by Wowwww1

You need to continue to do further research and I'd say take the reviews with a pinch of salt as it may not necessarily reflect what the school is currently like. Attending open days/evenings would be a great way to see what the school has to offer and its facilities and to ask insightful questions as a prospective student. Good luck with Year 11 and 6th form applications. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Infinite Series
What's your gender?

Female
Original post by Wowwww1
Female

In my opinion:
1) King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
2) King Edward VI High School for Girls (Private school)
3) King Edward VI Handsworth School for Girls
4) King Edward VI Five Ways School
Reply 6
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
You need to continue to do further research and I'd say take the reviews with a pinch of salt as it may not necessarily reflect what the school is currently like. Attending open days/evenings would be a great way to see what the school has to offer and its facilities and to ask insightful questions as a prospective student. Good luck with Year 11 and 6th form applications. :smile:

Thanks. I think I might just be overthinking everything

Quick Reply

Latest