The Student Room Group

Girls with shapely bottoms: do you catch men staring?

Theres an obsession with girls behinds so Im wondering how many girls have actually caught men being pervy?

Scroll to see replies

I catch myself perving on my own ass in the mirror all the time
Yeah all the time. And when they do I poo myself so that it ruins everything.
Reply 3
Original post by punkdilla
I catch myself perving on my own ass in the mirror all the time

um?
it's when I walk passed a guy or a group of guys and turn around and catch them perving lol
Reply 5
If it's not men staring at my boobs, it's them staring at my arse. I've naturally got an hourglass figure. I don't seek that sort of attention at all.
I don't mind men looking at me so long as they don't touch, or make comments. There's no law against looking. I say that as if they do.. haha. But if they did it'd be fine.

I was caught staring at a girl's bum the other day because I want mine to look like hers and I said as much to my boyfriend and she saw me looking and I think she felt a bit awkward!
Reply 7
Original post by katf
If it's not men staring at my boobs, it's them staring at my arse. I've naturally got an hourglass figure. I don't seek that sort of attention at all.

Boobs are harder to ignore because they're in your face but I've seen men staring at girls bums in a pretty open and disgusting manner...
Reply 8
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I don't mind men looking at me so long as they don't touch, or make comments. There's no law against looking. I say that as if they do.. haha. But if they did it'd be fine.

I was caught staring at a girl's bum the other day because I want mine to look like hers and I said as much to my boyfriend and she saw me looking and I think she felt a bit awkward!

lol different kind of stare. You proly dont look like a hungry wolf as many men do.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
it's when I walk passed a guy or a group of guys and turn around and catch them perving lol

ye groups are the worst dunno why...
I found men used to stare at me more when I was 14/15 rather than recent years being 18/19.
Reply 11
Women definitely do the same when a 6ft+ guy with a muscular physique and a strong beard walks by them...I'm not even muscular but when I was working at Boots, my colleagues used to check out my arse and my colleague even slapped my arse once xD it was so funny because I told my manager (as a joke) and she took it seriously and had to talk to her, and asked her why she slapped my bum and she goes "it's really firm!" I almost burst out laughing xD

She's like 56 years old and she was a laugh so I didn't take it to offence or anything, but if a 56 yr old man did that to a 21 year old girl, then there would definitely be a problem
Original post by GetMadBrooo
Yeah all the time. And when they do I poo myself so that it ruins everything.

:rofl:
Theres an obsession with girls behinds so Im wondering how many girls have actually caught men being pervy?

The fact that you are calling it "being pervy" when it is just a natural instinct passed down through evolution, you sound like someone who is jealous because you don't have anyone "being pervy" to you.
Original post by RetroGent2001
The fact that you are calling it "being pervy" when it is just a natural instinct passed down through evolution, you sound like someone who is jealous because you don't have anyone "being pervy" to you.

Plenty of things are due to natural insticts. Rape is a natural instict. It doesn't make it any less bad just because it is an instict passed through evolution. We're conscious beings, not robots at the mercy of our insticts.
It is strange how men wear looser fitting bottoms, and women tighter ones. There might be a biological drive among females, consciously or subconsciously to want to appear as wide hipped and show off the bottom area, to indicate fertility/femininity.
Original post by AnharM
Women definitely do the same when a 6ft+ guy with a muscular physique and a strong beard walks by them...I'm not even muscular but when I was working at Boots, my colleagues used to check out my arse and my colleague even slapped my arse once xD it was so funny because I told my manager (as a joke) and she took it seriously and had to talk to her, and asked her why she slapped my bum and she goes "it's really firm!" I almost burst out laughing xD

She's like 56 years old and she was a laugh so I didn't take it to offence or anything, but if a 56 yr old man did that to a 21 year old girl, then there would definitely be a problem

Ahh, the 80/20 rule in full effect. Most women going after genetically relatively rarer males. Female hypergamy.
Plenty of things are due to natural insticts. Rape is a natural instict. It doesn't make it any less bad just because it is an instict passed through evolution. We're conscious beings, not robots at the mercy of our insticts.

Looking at a backside for a tad too long can no way be akin to rape.
Original post by Andrew97
Looking at a backside for a tad too long can no way be akin to rape.

That's not what I said. Being an instinct doesn't justify anything as he suggested.
That's not what I said. Being an instinct doesn't justify anything as he suggested.

Istinct can justify some things, but not everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending