The Student Room Group

Masturbation

Anyone who never had sex before and masturbate and torn ur hymen?
Im 22 never had sex with anyone but I do masturbate, there was this one time I tried to insert my finger in but it’s not wet down there I guess , I was just curious how people had sex, then I just poke in a little, like seriously may be few cm, and it hurts and when I peed after that, there were some blood or blood membrane kind of stuff and it hurt a bit. After that I have had several times masturbating and sometimes I feel abit pain and I saw some blood on the thing I inserted. It is just like with a diameter of 1.5-3cm , small tube shape of thing.

Im sometimes ashamed of what I do but I didn’t want to just simply have ONS with some random guys, but worrying that my bf/husband in future will think I have sex with someone randomly/ weird female creep that masturbate? ‘Cause my friends seem to all quite disgusted by girls masturbating.
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone who never had sex before and masturbate and torn ur hymen?
Im 22 never had sex with anyone but I do masturbate, there was this one time I tried to insert my finger in but it’s not wet down there I guess , I was just curious how people had sex, then I just poke in a little, like seriously may be few cm, and it hurts and when I peed after that, there were some blood or blood membrane kind of stuff and it hurt a bit. After that I have had several times masturbating and sometimes I feel abit pain and I saw some blood on the thing I inserted. It is just like with a diameter of 1.5-3cm , small tube shape of thing.

Im sometimes ashamed of what I do but I didn’t want to just simply have ONS with some random guys, but worrying that my bf/husband in future will think I have sex with someone randomly/ weird female creep that masturbate? ‘Cause my friends seem to all quite disgusted by girls masturbating.

If you aren't lubricated enough you will bleed because there's friction.

Don't be ashamed of it because it's natural to explore your body like this. Just don't rush yourself and use lube if you need it.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
If you aren't lubricated enough you will bleed because there's friction.

Don't be ashamed of it because it's natural to explore your body like this. Just don't rush yourself and use lube if you need it.

I think I had broken my hymen that’s why I bled abit.

And thanks 😊 hopefully I am not the abnormal one only 😅
Original post by Anonymous
I think I had broken my hymen that’s why I bled abit.

And thanks 😊 hopefully I am not the abnormal one only 😅

You're perfectly normal. Research actually shows that perhaps the hymen doesn't brwak at all but it just stretches. If you weren't lubricated enough you would have bled from friction.

Quick Reply

Latest