The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

newcastle partners programme

i was wondering the ammount of people that are succsessful on the partners programme as iam wondering is there a large amount of people that dont get on the programme. and when you complete it , do you recieve an offer straight away
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by eliasalhanouti
i was wondering the ammount of people that are succsessful on the partners programme as iam wondering is there a large amount of people that dont get on the programme. and when you complete it , do you recieve an offer straight away

Hi eliasalhanouti,

The good news is that there's no limit to the amount of students who can be offered PARTNERS! If you're eligible for PARTNERS then you will be accepted for it.

You won't receive your offer straight away - first the team will verify whether you are eligible as a PARTNERS student, they will then contact your referee to confirm your details and once confirmed your application will be passed to Admissions for consideration.

Hope this helps,

Valentina
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi eliasalhanouti,

The good news is that there's no limit to the amount of students who can be offered PARTNERS! If you're eligible for PARTNERS then you will be accepted for it.

You won't receive your offer straight away - first the team will verify whether you are eligible as a PARTNERS student, they will then contact your referee to confirm your details and once confirmed your application will be passed to Admissions for consideration.

Hope this helps,

Valentina
so i will considered after i finsh the summer school ? , so would there still be a chance that i wont be accepted even if i complete the summer school ?, thank you.
so i will considered after i finsh the summer school ? , so would there still be a chance that i wont be accepted even if i complete the summer school ?, thank you.

Hi eliasalhanouti,

You would have recieved an offer before attending the summer school - successful completion of the summer school and achieving the grades in your offer eg ABB will secure your place.

Valentina
Reply 4

Hey! I was accepted onto the partners programme and got my offer on Monday, took about 5 days for the offer once my partners had been approved. :smile:
Hey I was just wondering , did you still have an interview and is the summer school easy to finsh
Reply 6
I think you misunderstood, I've only just applied myself aha. I didn't have an interview (cellular and molecular biology) but I think it differs course to course. When I went to the open day this year, though, I was told by one of the guides of the tours that about 90-95% of people pass the summer school. Hope I helped!
Does newcastle uni look at your gcse grades ? because i didnt achieve the highest grades and mostly got 5's and 6's as ididnt know what i wanted to do and now that iam in college , i realised dentistry is for me and hopefully i would be able to achieve the required a level grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending