The Student Room Group

Westminster School Interviews for 2019 Entry

How did everyone find the interviews on Saturday? I did Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics.

I only had one question on graphs for Chemistry, I got through all three of the questions for Further Maths and we went through the entrance exam paper for Physics.

How did everyone else do?

Scroll to see replies

I did bio, chem, physics and maths interviews :smile:
for the chemistry, did the graph have no labelled axis and they asked you what the graph was showing? that's what i had at least, it was mangageable lol. The rest were good too I think, I'm super nervous for results though :/
Reply 2
Original post by wilshambe
for the chemistry, did the graph have no labelled axis and they asked you what the graph was showing? that's what i had at least, it was mangageable lol. The rest were good too I think, I'm super nervous for results though :/

Yes! And the answer was x-axis temperature and y-axis density.

Who did your Chemistry and Physics interviews? Did you go through your entrance exam for physics? Who did your General interview?
Original post by Luluxx1
Yes! And the answer was x-axis temperature and y-axis density.

Who did your Chemistry and Physics interviews? Did you go through your entrance exam for physics? Who did your General interview?

I honestly don't remember the teacher's names :frown:
For physics I didn't go through my paper but he had my paper in front of him and asked me questions that I got wrong from it ! For my general though I had a woman from Ashburnham, I think she was the housemaster but I'm not too sure.
Reply 4
I honestly don't remember the teacher's names :frown:
For physics I didn't go through my paper but he had my paper in front of him and asked me questions that I got wrong from it ! For my general though I had a woman from Ashburnham, I think she was the housemaster but I'm not too sure.

Oh, for my physics interview she showed me the mark, and she asked me questions that I got wrong as well.

I'm so scared for the results as well. Only 5 days to go!

hey, i did the further maths, economics english lit interviews and they wernt' too bad, but i only got through 2 questions in maths, which now scares me lol. I'm nervous for tomorrow though, i relly want to get in.
same! what mark did you get in the physics?
Original post by Luluxx1
Oh, for my physics interview she showed me the mark, and she asked me questions that I got wrong as well.

I'm so scared for the results as well. Only 5 days to go!

Reply 8
Original post by marzipan100

I got 37/50 so 74%. What about you?
Reply 9
Good luck to everyone getting results tomorrow! You are all going to do really well and I hope that you all get in!
Original post by Luluxx1
Good luck to everyone getting results tomorrow! You are all going to do really well and I hope that you all get in!

good luck to you too!!
hi, are we sure they’re sending out emails abt our applications today?
has anyone got an email yet?
Original post by Luluxx1
I got 37/50 so 74%. What about you?[/KompanKompania
Original post by Luluxx1
I got 37/50 so 74%. What about you?

How did you find out what marks you got?
Original post by toyinx
I got an email, but I didn’t get in :frown:

Did they put you on the "waiting list" like I got? :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by mlinitaur
Did they put you on the "waiting list" like I got? :frown:

Don't worry. If you're on the waiting list then you're likely to get in because I think that quite a few people will decline their offers. I probably will, so you could end up getting my place!
Original post by Luluxx1
Don't worry. If you're on the waiting list then you're likely to get in because I think that quite a few people will decline their offers. I probably will, so you could end up getting my place!

did you get a place as well ! it’s literally made my day
Original post by Luluxx1

Well done on your place!
Are you a girl? Because I'm a boy and I have this feeling that there are different waiting lists for the boys and girls...
And like 19 boys got a place.
Crazy
Original post by toyinx
no they didn't, I got a flat-out rejection earlier today :frown:

Oh my. What did they say?
did you get in ???!!!

Quick Reply