The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally it's something I find to be a turn off. Think that's more to do with my ex than anything - I just don't find that body type attractive anymore. :dontknow:
Reply 2
Girls are definitely not attracted to the skinny lanky body type. It doesn't scream masculinity or alpha male to them - bear in mind that these are the only things they are interested in. If you want girls to be attracted to your body, I recommend you hit the gym and put some weight on your upper body. The first thing they will look at is the size of your chest, shoulders and arms.
Honestly from past experience, I think girls care about height more than anything, if you’re over 6ft, girls are gonna like you.
Reply 4
Original post by asif007
Girls are definitely not attracted to the skinny lanky body type. It doesn't scream masculinity or alpha male to them - bear in mind that these are the only things they are interested in. If you want girls to be attracted to your body, I recommend you hit the gym and put some weight on your upper body. The first thing they will look at is the size of your chest, shoulders and arms.

So who’s more masculine a guy that’s skinny and 6ft3 or a guy that’s 5ft9/10 and hench
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So who’s more masculine a guy that’s skinny and 6ft3 or a guy that’s 5ft9/10 and hench

5 foot 9/10 and hench.
Reply 6
Original post by Hdhjnnbgggtr
Honestly from past experience, I think girls care about height more than anything, if you’re over 6ft, girls are gonna like you.

Women's idea of an attractive man is both. Over 6 foot and hench. They prefer both rather than one or the other.
My boyfriend is tall and skinny but he has nice muscles so he doesn't seem like a twig which makes it attractive. Without the strength it would be a turn off I think.
I died at this lmao
Reply 9
What is a roadman?
When I was in my late teens-early 20s, I was thin as a rake at 6'2''. It was during that period of my life that I was at my most sexually active, having numerous one night stands every year, and my height was always complimented as a sexy feature. Take from that what you will.
(edited 5 years ago)
Personally, I prefer a little bit of muscle but I’d rather go skinny than overweight. This of course is based solely on body types. Personality and other factors would of course apply before I would date a guy.
It depends on how the body types suits the person and how he is structured.Some are attractive and some aren't.But it is good to have a more straight posture and balanced ratio of muscles and fat.Remember being healthy and active is important.
that's literally the only kind of guys I go for
Reply 16

Definitely the guy who's 5ft9/10 and hench.

But he could have a squeeky voice and you could have a dominant one.
He could have no beard and you could have a full beard.
He may not have any tattoos, and you may have tattoos all over your arms and chest.
He could dress like crap and you could dress well.
He could be terrible at speaking to women, and you might be good at talking to women.

Masculinity doesn't just depend on a person's height + physique. I've seen many fat/"big" guys who would be the centre of the room as soon as they walked in because that's how they carry themselves. You need to carry yourself with confidence.
Tall skinny guys are totally my type. My boyfriend is tall and skinny and really hot :heart: not every girl wants some muscle box.
Original post by adam277
What is a roadman?

😂😂😂
Girls my question is do you like guys that are tall and skinny. I’m 6ft 2/3 and quite skinny people always tell me I’m skinny. Is it good or bad? And would you ever be attracted to a skinny guy?

My boyfriend is 6ft 5 and he is fairly lanky, however he does have muscle, which is a turn on. Honestly I think lots of girls do mind, but if they do then they will probably be shallow and not worth your time anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending