The Student Room Group

Worried about uni

I'm not worried about the people there. I'm worried that I'm going to start the course and be really out-of-my-depth. I keep up with A-levels (I think) but I feel like I'm just not going to be able to handle the level of the work and don't really know what to do. I want to go to uni, I'm just worried. Any advice?
I found first year of uni way easier to keep up with than A levels really, but this might be subject dependent.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I found first year of uni way easier to keep up with than A levels really, but this might be subject dependent.

What subject did you do?
Original post by death07/08/17
I'm not worried about the people there. I'm worried that I'm going to start the course and be really out-of-my-depth. I keep up with A-levels (I think) but I feel like I'm just not going to be able to handle the level of the work and don't really know what to do. I want to go to uni, I'm just worried. Any advice?

Yes there is a lot of reading to do (dependent on subject) but trust me, everyone is out of their depth at first. It takes time to learn new skills, just like it did when starting with a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending