The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just realised this is BM6 instead of BM5
Reply 61
An admissions tutor I called last month told me that last year there were around 600 applications and around 30-40 places offered after interview

Original post by Micshe
Hi has anyone any idea how many candidates have applied and how many are likely to be interviewed for the BM6 course this year?
Any idea how many offers are likely to be given following on from interview can't find any stats on the BM6 course for the last few years..
Daughter hoping to get an opportunity to study medicine, meets criteria but not sure how interview selection is performed .
Reply 62
That's a lot of applications they are going to have to number crunch. Not likely to hear until next year re:interviews so everyone is in the same boat, waiting patiently
Hi,I am applying to Southampton for Medicine and I have to fill out another application which asks three questions. There is one question I am struggling to answer:

'why is BM6 programme right for you'

could you provide any tips about how i could go about answering this?

thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi , I haven't seen a thread on this yet
I am sure everybody has submitted their eligibility criteria form by now so let's wait for interviews
Here are my stats
GCSE'S: 2A* 2A 7B
A-level predictions: A*AA
UKCAT score: 615 average and SJT band 2
Share your stats as well and any interviews or questions
Original post by Mohammad Eisa
Hi , I haven't seen a thread on this yet
I am sure everybody has submitted their eligibility criteria form by now so let's wait for interviews
Here are my stats
GCSE'S: 2A* 2A 7B
A-level predictions: A*AA
UKCAT score: 615 average and SJT band 2
Share your stats as well and any interviews or questions

Lol we got the same UKCAT score and band
Original post by Sainsburysbasics
Lol we got the same UKCAT score and band

What are your GCSEs / Alevel predictions .
Has everyone recieved confirmation of submitting the eligibility forms?
I haven't yet :s-smilie:
Original post by aspiringmedic000

I have.

Original post by medic2001
I have.

Hi I sent in the eligibility form on the 30th november exactly- will that be a problem as they said you must send it before 30th november?
Reply 70
Daughter received confirmation email of submitting the questions/eligibility forms.
Not sure if up to the 30th includes the 30th, might be worth clarifying with the university.
Hi I sent in the eligibility form on the 30th november exactly- will that be a problem as they said you must send it before 30th november?

Yeah same! sent it on the 30th so that's why I'm concerned now :s-smilie:
Original post by Micshe
Daughter received confirmation email of submitting the questions/eligibility forms.
Not sure if up to the 30th includes the 30th, might be worth clarifying with the university.

Hi, when did your daughter send it in?
Reply 73
She sent it on the 29th GMT as she is in a different time zone atm
Original post by Micshe
She sent it on the 29th GMT as she is in a different time zone atm

I sent it off 12:15 on the 30th, I hope I haven’t been been rejected because I did not send it by the 30th 😞
Reply 75
All you can do is wait or call the admissions office for advice
Fingers crossed for you
I sent it off 12:15 on the 30th, I hope I haven’t been been rejected because I did not send it by the 30th 😞

Just got my confirmation and I sent it on the 30th too. You should be fine.
Just got my confirmation and I sent it on the 30th too. You should be fine.

Was this a confirmation that they had received your documents or a confirmation that you were eligible?
Original post by GCSEStudent903
Was this a confirmation that they had received your documents or a confirmation that you were eligible?

That they had received my documents. It said they haven’t screened it yet for eligibility.
Reply 79
I sent mine on the 30th and I got a confirmation email

Latest

Trending

Trending