The Student Room Group

UCLAN Graduate Entry Dentistry 2019 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shalo1
Has anyone received a rejection from them yet?

They said at the exam that if we don't get an interview offer than we didn't meet their requirements. But they said we can email them to ask for feedback about the exam.

Also interview book deadline is on the 10th Dec. So if anyone hasn't got an interview offer yet, I suggest call UCLAN to find out what's happening.
I phoned this afternoon they said there still currently going through them? And we should hear back by the end of this week. And at the latest by Monday, but she could not guarantee an exact date... ....
Reply 42
There’s only 11 interview slots left available so I’m guessing they have sent out all the invites by now but are just working to get the rejections out 😢
I see, I guess that would make sense..
Reply 44
Original post by Purpleplums123
I see, I guess that would make sense..

How did you feel you did in the exam?
Has anyone's ucas track updated at all?
I got an invite to the interview on Monday 3rd, booked my slot on Tuesday and now my track updated on Friday 7th to say I'd been unsuccessful due to not scoring high enough on the exam.... any help please?!?
Call them asap. That must be a system glitch. Dont panic. Im sure its fine
Reply 47
OOh wow.. my track hasn't updated with anything though I have an interview.
Call them 1st thing Monday!
Yeah they're closed till Monday will call them first thing
Not what you wanna hear when you're halfway through interview prep! Lol
Anybody who's had the interview could they please kindly confirm whether it was wax or wire bending please?
Reply 50
Any interview tips from those who had their interviews???
Has anyone heard anything yet
Reply 52
(Original post by DC Pharmacist)Has anyone heard anything yet
After the MMI we were told start of Feb, but I called admissions on thursday who said decisions would be sent out at the end of Feb...
Its so long. I rang aswell. They said beginning of feb. I know people in year 1 2 3 in uclan. They all found out 2 days after the interviews happened. Had to be our year smh
Reply 54
Original post by DC Pharmacist
Its so long. I rang aswell. They said beginning of feb. I know people in year 1 2 3 in uclan. They all found out 2 days after the interviews happened. Had to be our year smh

Well fingers crossed anyways!
good luck :smile:
Hey I’m just wondering when you guys rang as beginning of Feb and end of Feb are two very different answers? Who rang the most recently?
Reply 56
Anyone get any updates yet from UCLAN?
Reply 57
Original post by Syed.h
Anyone get any updates yet from UCLAN?

Yes, They are being sent out in batches as you were interviewed. So monday got their outcome today and so on
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by AC1997
Yes just got my rejection

Same *sigh*.. guess gotta try again next year
Reply 59
Original post by Syed.h
Same *sigh*.. guess gotta try again next year

Chin up, everything happens for a reason.

Quick Reply

Latest