The Student Room Group

8 GRADE 9'S AND 2 GRADE 8'S - ask me anything!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm not going anywhere.

I just wanted to tell you that before I forgot.
Original post by sjbelkin
does anyone have any tips for 9s especially in comp sci (ocr) and science (i do aqa triple higher if that’s helps) x (i’m in y11 and while my essay subjects are going well, sciences are soo inconsistent!!)

Comp Sci Paper 2 is much like science where you just learn content until you know it all. Paper 1 requires logic (I recommend you learn to program and to learn pseudocode).
Reply 42
I might go off at like 10pm maybe.. and come back asap after some dinner..lol..

My parents are working late..
So im home alone..

Revising for tomz......

GCSE is so much tension...
Reply 43
does anyone have any tips for 9s especially in comp sci (ocr) and science (i do aqa triple higher if that’s helps) x (i’m in y11 and while my essay subjects are going well, sciences are soo inconsistent!!)

I'm in Y11 as well I do

AQA English Lang & Lit

Edexcel Triple Science Biology, Chemistry & Physics

Edexcel Maths
Original post by lively tree
Comp Sci Paper 2 is much like science where you just learn content until you know it all. Paper 1 requires logic (I recommend you learn to program and to learn pseudocode).

thanks! i’ve learnt programming and pseudo code (we had to for the 20hr project) but i’ll try to just knuckle down and rote memorise the content. any tips for science more specifically ?
Original post by SDM_SDN
I'm in Y11 as well I do

AQA English Lang & Lit

Edexcel Triple Science Biology, Chemistry & Physics

Edexcel Maths

Ah cool, I do Edexcel Maths as well (but IGCSE) & my english is CIE (lit) and OCR (lang)
Reply 46
Btw, For College I am planning to go to a college called "Peter Symonds" in Winchester.

It is an outstanding school yet Old fashioned.
Unlike Barton Peveril, but I don't know which one to pick... Confused.....
Reply 47
Ah cool, I do Edexcel Maths as well (but IGCSE) & my english is CIE (lit) and OCR (lang)

Thought of Future Plans?

Like College?

Apprenticeships?
can i say the nword
Original post by SDM_SDN
Thought of Future Plans?

Like College?

Apprenticeships?

I’m thinking of staying at my school for sixth form. Hopefully then going to Uni for Psychology after taking Maths, English, Psych, and Econ for A Level. I want to apply to Cambridge (fingers crossed haha), Bath, Durham, St. andrews, and UCL. Wbu?
Reply 50
I’m thinking of staying at my school for sixth form. Hopefully then going to Uni for Psychology after taking Maths, English, Psych, and Econ for A Level. I want to apply to Cambridge (fingers crossed haha), Bath, Durham, St. andrews, and UCL. Wbu?

Oh Nice Plan.

Cool.
Reply 51
Original post by steven_shibe
can i say the nword

Lol....

Is that necessary?
Original post by SDM_SDN
Oh Nice Plan.

Cool.

What’s your future looking like?
Reply 53
What’s your future looking like?

Well I'm predicted between 6-8's. Not that clever to achieve a 9 at anything else other than ICT.

I am just too sick at ICT.

Most of the time i'm teaching the teacher. - can't figure out if he's dumb or i'm clever...Lol

So Hopefully if I get good grades, I am planning to go to College and take A Level -> Computer Science, Maths and Physics.
Original post by SDM_SDN
Well I'm predicted between 6-8's. Not that clever to achieve a 9 at anything else other than ICT.

I am just too sick at ICT.

Most of the time i'm teaching the teacher. - can't figure out if he's dumb or i'm clever...Lol

So Hopefully if I get good grades, I am planning to go to College and take A Level -> Computer Science, Maths and Physics.

Wow, we’re really different in our strengths haha. Must be awful having a teacher who you have to teach the course to though.
Reply 55
Wow, we’re really different in our strengths haha. Must be awful having a teacher who you have to teach the course to though.

Ye it sure is...

He is like "Uh *My name* come here.. how do you do this?" the next day "How do you do this?"
I'm not even sure he has any qualifications to become a teacher especially an ICT one..*No Offense Sir.....*

He is just funny. His actions are just hilarious...
Reply 56
same I have mocks tomorrow as well.

I have Edexcel Biology 2018 Paper 2.& French Reading...

What about you?
Cram. Cramming works. Really well. Like, I-got-seven-9s-and-six-A*s well.
Original post by SDM_SDN
Ye it sure is...

He is like "Uh *My name* come here.. how do you do this?" the next day "How do you do this?"
I'm not even sure he has any qualifications to become a teacher especially an ICT one..*No Offense Sir.....*

He is just funny. His actions are just hilarious...

Your poor class...
Reply 59
Oh, I've already done my English Exams..

Just Revising for Biology tomorrow..

Quick Reply

Latest