The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not

So I added this guy on insta and he messages saying if he knows me from somewhere n I say no n then he asks how I found him n I say that he was in my suggessuggested friends so a few weeks pass n I notice he isn’t liking my pics ( only one out of 6) n I send him a funny questionaire for bantz to ask why he doesn’t like my pics n he laughs n then says it’s cuz he doesn’t know me personally m then I say ok , I just sent it for bantz n he likes me message n then says ids ok n that’s the end of the convo , I thought he liked me cuz he messaged me first that’s why I’m confused , I’m really inexperienced with guys so plz b kind LOL

Scroll to see replies

You sound as thick as pig shite.
You sound like a miserable prick so **** off n get a life mate
Original post by Girlgirl1995
You sound like a miserable prick so **** off n get a life mate

Awww don’t be like that I’m sure you are really hot, with epic prowess.
Ugh leave me alone mate your comment literally hurt my feelings n ruined my day, to u it may just be a funny comment but plz think before you act
Ugh leave me alone mate your comment literally hurt my feelings n ruined my day, to u it may just be a funny comment but plz think before you act

Please forgive me, as you have no understanding of my deep unseated sorrow for what I have done. I should be rebuked, rebuked into the mountains until the day you say I may be fit to leave.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jeffhudson92
You sound as thick as pig shite.

Fam you crack me up 😂😂🤣😭😭
Jeff ngl u made my day bruh its 3am rn and im laughing my ass off
Yeah, he isn't interested :frown: doesn't sound it sorry
So I added this guy on insta and he messages saying if he knows me from somewhere n I say no n then he asks how I found him n I say that he was in my suggessuggested friends so a few weeks pass n I notice he isn’t liking my pics ( only one out of 6) n I send him a funny questionaire for bantz to ask why he doesn’t like my pics n he laughs n then says it’s cuz he doesn’t know me personally m then I say ok , I just sent it for bantz n he likes me message n then says ids ok n that’s the end of the convo , I thought he liked me cuz he messaged me first that’s why I’m confused , I’m really inexperienced with guys so plz b kind LOL

I don’t think he likes you.. if he did he would have chatted to u more. Whats your insta tho lemme hyu :wink:
Please forgive me, as you have no understanding of my deep unseated sorrow for what I have done. I should be rebuked, rebuked into the mountains until the day you say I may be fit to leave.

Yeah don’t come back
Yeah don’t come back

I hope you know how deep my suffering goes, please release me from my suffering!
Original post by Sandhu11
I don’t think he likes you.. if he did he would have chatted to u more. Whats your insta tho lemme hyu :wink:

I don’t give out my insta to strangers sorry 😐 this guy had mutual friends that’s why I added him in the first place , also Thankyou for your opinion n I agree on it, this whole confusion was created by my friend who insisted that she had a feeling He liked me n I told her it ain’t true but her persistence kind of confused me n I came here for a second opinion
I hope you know how deep my suffering goes, please release me from my suffering!

I love the fact that you’re suffering, stay there ok I’ll come a check up every once in a while
I love the fact that you’re suffering, stay there ok I’ll come a check up every once in a while

Please don’t forget! Don’t forget the dark and painful banishment of that you have struck upon me!
Why make multiple threads just for this lmao

What a stupid post. A boy talks to you. well done
Original post by RicoChandarana
What a stupid post. A boy talks to you. well done

Yeah I need a Nobel prize biatch so many miserable idiots on here lol
Yeah I need a Nobel prize biatch so many miserable idiots on here lol

Attention seeker

U stupid? He's taking the piss out of you haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending