The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester 2019 Applicants Thread

Hello! Please use this thread to meet other applicants for 2019 or ask any questions about applying to Chester :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hello all,

I have applied for Adult Nursing at Chester for September 2019. It is my only choice as I'm a mature student and live locally. Went to the Open Day and fell in love with the campus and academic staff.

Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone! :smile:
Original post by aspiringnurse66
Hello all,

I have applied for Adult Nursing at Chester for September 2019. It is my only choice as I'm a mature student and live locally. Went to the Open Day and fell in love with the campus and academic staff.

Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Hello @aspiringnurse66 :hello:

That's great to hear that you had such a good time at the Open Day. :colondollar:

Good luck with your application!

Let us know if you have any questions. :h:
Reply 4
I should be heading to Chester in Feb for the Physicians associate course, fingers crossed.

Pretty excited to be fair, although the Uni is leaving it pretty close to telling us if we have a place or not!!!!
Original post by Medic06
I should be heading to Chester in Feb for the Physicians associate course, fingers crossed.

Pretty excited to be fair, although the Uni is leaving it pretty close to telling us if we have a place or not!!!!

Congratulations! Take it you have applied for the earlier intake.

When was your interview? If you're still waiting to hear back, good luck! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by aspiringnurse66
Congratulations! Take it you have applied for the earlier intake.

When was your interview? If you're still waiting to hear back, good luck! :smile:

Yeah, Feb, not sure what date it is starting yet though, hopefully find out this week!!

I was interviewed on the 31st October, so been awhile, and getting closer to Feb, added with Xmas holidays in the mix, getting everything sorted is not going to be easy, but if they let me in, I will make sure it happens for sure!!! And thank you
I have applied to study Geography and Natural Hazard Management starting in September 2019 :smile:
Original post by Geo_related
I have applied to study Geography and Natural Hazard Management starting in September 2019 :smile:

Good luck! :smile:
I’m hoping to study law :smile:
Thank you! Is anyone else starting in 2019?
Original post by username4383808
I’m hoping to study law :smile:

Good luck! Have you heard anything yet?
i am hoping to apply for tourism management
Has anyone here applied for the Animal Behaviour and Welfare course? :smile:
Reply 14
Thank you! Is anyone else starting in 2019?

Meee, gonna be starting a course in bioveterinary science 😊
Original post by JessBX
Meee, gonna be starting a course in bioveterinary science 😊

Oohh that sounds really cool! Maybe we will see each other there

Just an update. I received an offer and will be attending one of the experience days. Is anyone else here from the North East of England?
How long does it take to get an offer. I've sent my Ucas but haven't heard from the uni
Original post by Big kaks og
How long does it take to get an offer. I've sent my Ucas but haven't heard from the uni

I got my first one within a day but my last one took a couple months
I got an offer for microbiology. I'm still deciding which uni to make my firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending