The Student Room Group

Gave my Assignment in late ... Will I still be able to achieve a first class?

OK, I'm stupid. I can't believe this happened to me. But I had my work all organised and then realised I hadn't referenced correctly when I handed it in. I'm still getting use to the APA Style. Assignment ended up being handed in late.

This is my first year of Uni, and this was my first assignment. Will I still be able to achieve a 2:1 after this or a first class for my degree? This is probably a stupid question but I am really upset and on the verge of crying.

I'm going to get a D for this assignment since it was late. How badly will this effect my grades?
Original post by anniisa97
OK, I'm stupid. I can't believe this happened to me. But I had my work all organised and then realised I hadn't referenced correctly when I handed it in. I'm still getting use to the APA Style. Assignment ended up being handed in late.

This is my first year of Uni, and this was my first assignment. Will I still be able to achieve a 2:1 after this or a first class for my degree? This is probably a stupid question but I am really upset and on the verge of crying.

I'm going to get a D for this assignment since it was late. How badly will this effect my grades?

First-year grades tend not to affect your final degree classification, but check your course handbook.

Even if you're capped at a D for this assignment, you can definitely still get a 2:1 or a first.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
First-year grades tend not to affect your final degree classification, but check your course handbook.

Even if you're capped at a D for this assignment, you can definitely still get a 2:1 or a first.

Thank you! I needed to hear this. This really isn't a good start but I'll learn from this hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest