The Student Room Group

Cyberstart assess answer 6 exchange for any one u like

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JD100904
i can give u 11 if u give me 6

for 6 you need to type "turnCircle("one",315)" then "turnCircle("two",315)" then "turnCircle("three",315)" into the console, you can find this by going through the html where it instructs you on how to do it, how do you do 11?
Original post by isniakebxl286
for 6 you need to type "turnCircle("one",315)" then "turnCircle("two",315)" then "turnCircle("three",315)" into the console, you can find this by going through the html where it instructs you on how to do it, how do you do 11?

what the hell do we do after that?
Original post by girlopathic
what the hell do we do after that?

that should be it, the ball should fall down through the hole you have given it and then reveal the flag. You may have messed around with some commands beforehand which may have caused it to not to fall down, just refresh the page and just type the commands into the console.
Reply 23
i need 11 please, i have done every other one so i can exchange
Reply 24
i can give u 11 if u give me 6

i can do 6 but not 11
for 13 just go to the console and type:targetSize =
would you be able to help me for q6 i really dont get it or q13 for that matter
change the transition seconds from 0.01 to something like 10 seconds or 5 seconds. Then just click :smile:

For 6 look at my new post

Can you give me 10 11 or 12?

And where is 14?
(edited 5 years ago)
For 6:

Go into console and type:

turnCircle("one",-81)
turnCircle("two",-81)
turnCircle("three",-81)

Only problem is you cant edit so yo will have to refresh and do it all over agian. Can you give me 11?
:smile:
can some one help me on 12 i will give anyone the rest of the answers.
For 12:

I think it may be the only oone that you dont have to use Inspect Element. I kicked myself when i figured out how to do it. And I think so will you:

In the code presented in the html, there is a line:
for (var i = 0; i <= check.length

change this to:
for (var i = 0; i < check.length

WITH NO EQUALS

Can you give me 10 and 11 and 14...where to find 14 aswell?
happy to trade any answer is someone tells me what 9 is
Original post by BertKirk
happy to trade any answer is someone tells me what 9 is

This is not the answer but what i did was typed in random cities in the UK and hoped for the best. Not the right way i know but ask someone else if you want the actual way. Sorry!
Original post by GYA21
Do you know how to work out question 7 plz

use a caesar cypher i think it shifts 15 or 11
Original post by help_me123
This is not the answer but what i did was typed in random cities in the UK and hoped for the best. Not the right way i know but ask someone else if you want the actual way. Sorry!

u go on source code then go on the 'following' bit then look at the dudes acc number then type it in the browser bit and then look where he went recently
Original post by miahhabibah
u go on source code then go on the 'following' bit then look at the dudes acc number then type it in the browser bit and then look where he went recently

thanks!
Original post by BertKirk
thanks!

np, do u have 10?
Anyone have 10 or 11?
i have 11 but so u have 14 or 10?
Reply 38
Original post by Pj7089
Use a caesar cipher,
https://www.dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
This website allows you to use a brute force, make sure you add back in the commas as it gets confusing without them, when you have the answer you have to shift all the letters back to 'match the language'

i dont undeerstad
Original post by miahhabibah
np, do u have 10?

type into the console b32+g84+x11

Quick Reply

Latest