The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Honestly I think this is ridiculous.

1. You don't even love the guy (my assumption) your tone in your writing shows no affection for him.
2. If you do have affection for him then it's only for his money
3. Are you just waiting for him to die off?
Original post by Anonymous
Marry him, manipulate him, take all his money and then leave him. Good luck :wink:

😂😂😂Hey! better not leak her secret plan out to everyone!!!
Reply 22
Original post by sinfonietta
It sounds like you want to marry him to take advantage of him - not because you've an interest in him. So no. Let him find someone else who actually cares about him.

He may not mind that, and already knows that she's not actually into him...
You're just as bad as him, OP. Maybe you should get with him so you don't inflict yourself on anyone else.
Original post by Ani33
And he wants to marry me because i have a young body, that pedophile followed me for 4 four years. Also love is not the only reason people get married. Another thing i am not a liar i will be honest with him. And lastly its only if he wants.

"Should I marry a paedophile or not???"

You should already know the answer to this question
Sounds gold-digger ish.
Reply 26
Original post by London090
Honestly I think this is ridiculous.

1. You don't even love the guy (my assumption) your tone in your writing shows no affection for him.
2. If you do have affection for him then it's only for his money
3. Are you just waiting for him to die off?

-No i dont love him (he knows it and i am not planning to lie), maybe i will like/fall for him in the future.

-i will not force him of course. Its only if he is still interested in me.

-no, its not my plan to wait for him to die that is cruel. I just want a better life and if i decide to marry him then i will treat him like i would have treated any other guy i married.

Original post by bones-mccoy
You're just as bad as him, OP. Maybe you should get with him so you don't inflict yourself on anyone else.

Lol dont you not know that you should not judge a book by its cover? You dont even know what i am planning or what i am thinking and you began to judge. Unintelligent/ignorant of you.

Its the same as marrying someone for their beauty or personality.

Original post by London090
😂😂😂Hey! better not leak her secret plan out to everyone!!!

Did i say that is my plan?
Original post by Anonymous
Marry him, manipulate him, take all his money and then leave him. Good luck :wink:

That is cruel. Maybe something you would have done. If i am going to marry him i will be loyal and good to him as i will to any other man.
Original post by Ani33
-No i dont love him (he knows it and i am not planning to lie), maybe i will like/fall for him in the future.

-i will not force him of course. Its only if he is still interested in me.

-no, its not my plan to wait for him to die that is cruel. I just want a better life and if i decide to marry him then i will treat him like i would have treated any other guy i married.

Lol dont you not know that you should not judge a book by its cover? You dont even know what i am planning or what i am thinking and you began to judge. Unintelligent/ignorant of you.

Its the same as marrying someone for their beauty or personality.

Did i say that is my plan?

That is cruel. Maybe something you would have done. If i am going to marry him i will be loyal and good to him as i will to any other man.

No it's not the same.
I'd - probably - marry him in a heartbeat if I were in the OP's position.

Then take things from there. Either till death or till divorce do us part.

Apart from his age he may be the best man the OP will ever meet. Not just in terms of his money, but also his wisdom, love, outlook on life, ability to satisfy in bed, what he'd be like as a father to your children. Or he could be a not particularly good man to share your life with, in which case there's the divorce exit. Or the not touching him with a barge pole if he's really that bad.

Nobody's perfect. Age is his obvious imperfection. But then he can't help when he was born.
Do you have no people around your own age Ani33? People who are perhaps less wealthy but where the relationship is more healthy and equal. Also, a more normal relationship would be healthier for your psychological health as you'll be able to communicate and understand each other equally well and there will be respect in the relationship. I am not judging, if you feel this is the best opportunity for you then feel free, but if there is a chance in the future you can meet someone who perhaps, better matched for you then closing the door on that might seem a little hasty.
Original post by Ciel.
Yes (unless he's super ugly, or creepy). Your own comfort and financial security should be your top priority. You can always sleep with other people behind his back, too.

Some people unlike you are actualy loyal
Reply 31
What makes it different????
Reply 32
Original post by Rock Fan
Some people unlike you are actualy loyal

Imo, your own happiness should always be your top priority. Sometimes that can mean not being loyal.
Original post by Ciel.
Imo, your own happiness should always be your top priority. Sometimes that can mean not being loyal.

Well I am more than happy being loyal to my girlfriend
Reply 34
Original post by Rock Fan
Well I am more than happy being loyal to my girlfriend

Nothing wrong with that, I'm not telling you to cheat.
Original post by Ciel.
Nothing wrong with that, I'm not telling you to cheat.

Fair enough
Original post by punkdilla
Do you have no people around your own age Ani33? People who are perhaps less wealthy but where the relationship is more healthy and equal. Also, a more normal relationship would be healthier for your psychological health as you'll be able to communicate and understand each other equally well and there will be respect in the relationship. I am not judging, if you feel this is the best opportunity for you then feel free, but if there is a chance in the future you can meet someone who perhaps, better matched for you then closing the door on that might seem a little hasty.

The vast majority of 16 to 22 year old men are terrible people to have romatic relationships from a psychological health point of view.

As at that age, most men are hopeless due to a lack of maturity and experience. Too much insecurity / cheating / controlling / abusive / selfish / obnoxious / immature behaviour.

The average 16 to 22 year old man is a great source of stress and heartbreak for their girlfriends.
There is rarely any equality in a relationship with a 16 to 22 year old man, because generally they are too focused on pleasing themselves.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
The vast majority of 16 to 22 year old men are terrible people to have romatic relationships from a psychological health point of view.

As at that age, most men are hopeless due to a lack of maturity and experience. Too much insecurity / cheating / controlling / abusive / selfish / obnoxious / immature behaviour.

The average 16 to 22 year old man is a great source of stress and heartbreak for their girlfriends.
There is rarely any equality in a relationship with a 16 to 22 year old man, because generally they are too focused on pleasing themselves.

You're making up a stereotype that just isn't true.
Original post by Ani33
Four years ago i met a man (business man), he and my father knew each other. He came to my father's funeral.

What do you think?

Speaking as an older guy, no. It will be infatuation, maybe even a longing for him to feel younger. Older men still find younger girls attractive, its human nature, but any guy acting out on that is a bit of a wrong un imho, even if they dont meam to be or do genuinely have feelings. I very much doubt you'll have much in common anyway, dont mean that in a patronising way, it's just a sad fact of getting older.
Reply 39
Original post by punkdilla

To be honest i only want a better life, a less stressed life.

"Also, a more normal relationship would be healthier for your psychological health as you'll be able to communicate and understand each other equally well and there will be respect in the relationship."

do you think we will not understand each other? If marrying him will make me more stressed i will not marry him.

Latest

Trending

Trending