The Student Room Group

Whamageddon 2018 - who's playing?

The rules are simple.

When you hear Last Christmas by Wham you are out. Should have started on 1st December but let's go from today until the 24th.

Winner is the person who manages to avoid it the longest.

Rules:

1) This is a co-op survival game!!! No trying to purposefully get each other - that's no fun and defeats the point.

2) Post here to let everyone know you're playing

3) Post here when you get hit

4) Only the original version of the song counts.

Godspeed my friends :hat2: May the odds be in your favour.

Still standing:

Puddles the Monkey WHAMMED!

Evil Homer WHAMMED!

fallen_acorns WHAMMED!

drewski WHAMMED!

Paracosm

04MR17

stimtothesky

CoolCavy

nyxnko_ WHAMMED!

PilboBaggins WHAMMED!

enoguy WHAMMED!

Manitude WHAMMED!

Chronoscope WHAMMED!

Trinculo WHAMMED!

mj520

Howtobeablobfish

IN QUARANTINE

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

its my wifes favourite christmas song.. even if I started now - and ignored how many times its already been played in our home.. I wouldn't last a night!
I'm in, I can't stand that bloody song.
Reply 3
I'm actually amazed that I've lasted this long. It won't keep up though.
Original post by fallen_acorns
its my wifes favourite christmas song.. even if I started now - and ignored how many times its already been played in our home.. I wouldn't last a night!

There's still all to play for :yep: You're in!

Let's see if you survive until tomorrow :dumbells: Don't let the team down
Go on then. I have listened to it in the past couple of days though so am Predicting to be the first to be Whammed. :redface:
I'm so IN
Sure
Well thats that!

Song came on as an auto-play on our youtube playlist. Was cooking in the kitchen at the time.

A couple of hours isnt bad though I dont think..
Original post by fallen_acorns
Well thats that!

Song came on as an auto-play on our youtube playlist. Was cooking in the kitchen at the time.

A couple of hours isnt bad though I dont think..

:rip:

The acorn has fallen

*sad trumpet*
I'll play. Given the fact I hate Christmas and Christmas music especially and hardly go out shouldn't be too hard to avoid
Original post by CoolCavy
I'll play. Given the fact I hate Christmas and Christmas music especially and hardly go out shouldn't be too hard to avoid

:five:
I'm in :yes: I don't exactly listen to Christmas music much nor am I a fan, so should be okay, right?
Original post by nyxnko_
I'm in :yes: I don't exactly listen to Christmas music much nor am I a fan, so should be okay, right?

:ahee:
I'm in... if only to spite the terrible (but iconic) Christmas fashion sported in the music video...

Also, it may or may not be on the playlist for the Christmas party... :evilbanana:
Original post by PilboBaggins

Also, it may or may not be on the playlist for the Christmas party... :evilbanana:

Tak it off :indiff:
Reply 16
I already lost. Listening to it right now whilst wrapping up chocolate. Maybe next year :lol:
I think I've already heard it but can't remember if I have or haven't...
Original post by Chronoscope
I think I've already heard it but can't remember if I have or haven't...

You can have a clean slate from here :yep:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
You can have a clean slate from here :yep:

Guess I'll give it a go :yes: probably won't last long though :grin: (shops and the radio are playing a load of christmas songs but anyway)

Quick Reply

Latest