The Student Room Group

Would you be interested in a guy who'd lost his lower leg in an accident?

Five inches below the knee.

(If it helps he has a great job and is from a very wealthy family)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Couldn't care less about if you're missing a limb, your job or how much money you have. You haven't mentioned anything that actually matters when choosing a partner. So based on what you've described about yourself, no I wouldn't interested because in a guy who thinks that looks and money are all that matters.
You should like someone for who they are.

Wouldn’t give two hoots personally. Honestly for most people its all about personality. I guess the only thing that matters to me is if the person always pitied themself then no thanks. People should always be optimistic
No I wouldn't care. If you're into boys, let's go :smile:
Not interested in guys but wouldnt make an ounce of difference to me if a girl was an amputee or if she had a wealthy family and job, anyone who cares about stuff like that isnt worth getting with anyway
Original post by CoolCavy
Not interested in guys but wouldnt make an ounce of difference to me if a girl was an amputee or if she had a wealthy family and job, anyone who cares about stuff like that isnt worth getting with anyway

Rich partners > poor partners, don't at me.
Original post by punkdilla
Rich partners > poor partners, don't at me.

Empathetic people > Shallow people dont at me :dontknow:
Original post by CoolCavy
Empathetic people > Shallow people dont at me :dontknow:

empathetic rich people > empathetic poor people
Reply 9

Very wealthy? Then yes, I would turn a blind eye to his disability.
Original post by Ciel.

rude
Reply 11
rude

No, it isn't. I love money and it makes my life a little less miserable. Plus less things to stress about.
Original post by Ciel.
No, it isn't. I love money and it makes my life a little less miserable. Plus less things to stress about.

I would turn a blind eye to his disability

This bit is rude, disability is not something to turn a blind eye if it doesn't affect the person's cognition, personality, well everything, it's just normal.
Reply 13
I would turn a blind eye to his disability

This bit is rude, disability is not something to turn a blind eye if it doesn't affect the person's cognition, personality, well everything, it's just normal.

Of course his disability affects his life in various ways. Stop being overly pc, it's cringeworthy.
Original post by Ciel.
Of course his disability affects his life in various ways. Stop being overly pc, it's cringeworthy.

haha, you're a very unpleasant person.
It literally wouldn't make any difference to a relationship, would it? I mean, I get that it's technically a disability, but it's not even like other disabilities where you would have to make allowances. I assume you have a false foot with complete mobility.

So unless the person you're dating has a phobia of false legs (I have met someone with such a phobia) it really doesn't matter one bit. It might surprise the person, as obviously it's something out of the ordinary, but after the "how did it happen" conversation I wouldn't expect it to even be brought up in conversation to be honest.
Reply 16
haha, you're a very unpleasant person.

I can be a very pleasant person. If it benefits me in some way. Not like it matters, people still love me in real life, because I'm good looking. So your opinion is irrelevant...
Original post by Ciel.
I can be a very pleasant person. If it benefits me in some way. Not like it matters, people still love me in real life, because I'm good looking. So your opinion is irrelevant...

strange opinion to express

no, it doesn't help ur case. yes. we all know it's about you loll.

Original post by Ciel.

LITERALLY LAUGHED. you're ridiculous u know.
Original post by Ciel.

haha is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending