The Student Room Group

eligibility of RQF level 6 qualification in Russell group universities.

Hi there!

My qualification has secured recognition of RQF level 6 for UK's qualification framework recognition, qualifying its equivalence to the UK's bachelors degree. Since I'm planning to work in corporate compliance, governance and legal field, wants to further study about law. Therefore, I'm deciding to apply for Master degree at Russell group universities (Oxfords MFL or Cambridge's LLM or MCL, most likely first choices). Moreover, I've job experience of 2 years (used to work at Ernst & Young) and outstanding exam results.

TL,DR: so I like to know specifically that having RQF level 6 qualification makes you eligible for applying at Russell group or not?!

PS: I'm from US and don't have much of an idea about how British RQF works so excuse me if being stupid here :smile:
Original post by Sarah9712
Hi there!

My qualification has secured recognition of RQF level 6 for UK's qualification framework recognition, qualifying its equivalence to the UK's bachelors degree. Since I'm planning to work in corporate compliance, governance and legal field, wants to further study about law. Therefore, I'm deciding to apply for Master degree at Russell group universities (Oxfords MFL or Cambridge's LLM or MCL, most likely first choices). Moreover, I've job experience of 2 years (used to work at Ernst & Young) and outstanding exam results.

TL,DR: so I like to know specifically that having RQF level 6 qualification makes you eligible for applying at Russell group or not?!

PS: I'm from US and don't have much of an idea about how British RQF works so excuse me if being stupid here :smile:

Unless you plan to do research the Russell group will make little difference to your study experience. Focus on finding a course that meets your academic requirements. Then email and ask whether your qualifications are enough and if not what you need.
Original post by alleycat393
Unless you plan to do research the Russell group will make little difference to your study experience. Focus on finding a course that meets your academic requirements. Then email and ask whether your qualifications are enough and if not what you need.

Thanks for the help, dear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending