The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Adult nursing sheff Hallam 2019

Anyone applied for adult nursing September 2019 at Sheffield Hallam?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have! I have been selected for an event in January to be selected for the course
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Hey @Sljones89 and @georgie9912

Let us know if you have any questions about the course/selection event/uni in general !

Thanks
Bridget
Reply 3
I received my conditional offer on Friday so thought I’d open a discussion for all us 2019 Hallam adult student nurses 😁 I can’t wait 😜 Good luck Georgie9912 😊 xxxx
Thank you! And congrats to you! X
Reply 5
Original post by Sljones89
Anyone applied for adult nursing September 2019 at Sheffield Hallam?

Im going in sept! Whooop!!!!! I had a discussion but no one replied so I honestly thought I might be on my own 😂
(Original post by Sljones89)Anyone applied for adult nursing September 2019 at Sheffield Hallam?

Original post by Ellaabby
Im going in sept! Whooop!!!!! I had a discussion but no one replied so I honestly thought I might be on my own 😂

Hiyaa, I have an interview for adult nursing on the 8th of Feb for adult nursing, eventhough I orginally applied for Children's nursing Btw I would like to ask about how the interview was and what type of questions did they ask u ?
Reply 7
Are you going to be living in accommodation and if so where
Reply 8
Original post by Evemaia
Are you going to be living in accommodation and if so where

I’ve been looking at Liberty hall are you going to be doing adult nursing
Reply 9
I’ve been looking at Liberty hall are you going to be doing adult nursing

I have an offer for adult nursing and one for Midwifery at Huddersfield and waiting for Northumbria - am swayed to Sheffield as I live in newcastle but my mum family all live in Sheffield as she is from there
Original post by Evemaia
I have an offer for adult nursing and one for Midwifery at Huddersfield and waiting for Northumbria - am swayed to Sheffield as I live in newcastle but my mum family all live in Sheffield as she is from there

Sheffield was my favourite from the beginning and struggled to pull out from Liverpool and Birmingham
Reply 11
Yes I thought the staff were so lovely - Where are you from
Original post by Evemaia
Yes I thought the staff were so lovely - Where are you from

Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire
I had an interview at Sheffield Hallam today. It was so friendly, great lecturers and such a pleasant environment. Also I wasn’t the only guy so its great the uni attracts a broad range of people.
Original post by Knittingbee
I had an interview at Sheffield Hallam today. It was so friendly, great lecturers and such a pleasant environment. Also I wasn’t the only guy so its great the uni attracts a broad range of people.

This is great feedback to hear, I'm glad you've had a positive experience at Hallam!

Let us know if you have any questions,

Bridget
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
This is great feedback to hear, I'm glad you've had a positive experience at Hallam!

Let us know if you have any questions,

Bridget

Just wondering when do we find out about the pre course day
Just wondering when do we find out about the pre course day

Hi @Ellaabby

I'll find this out and get back to you!

Thanks
Bridget
Hey @Ellaabby

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Unfortunately, pre-course day dates haven't been released yet for adult nursing Sept 2019 starters. As soon as the dates are released you will be sent an email to invite you to the pre-course day.

Let me know if you have any more questions,
Bridget
Hi, I don't have my interview until May. Has everyone had a decision yet ?X :smile:
i went 2 days ago to the adult nursing interview and loved it! i haven't heard back yet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending