The Student Room Group

I'm a Nigerian Christian. AMA

Bored and looking for a way to procrastinate. This should be fun lmao
B-U-M-P
Original post by the_logician

What is your 5th least favourite day of Advent? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to liquid crystal technology [10 marks] .
I'm Nigerian as well!
Original post by the_logician

Would you support a partition of Nigeria right down the middle, splitting north and south into two separate countries?
When you send emails are they Nigerian emails?
haha same!

what tribe?
do you have a particular denomination?
Reply 7
Why are you Christian?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Wat country were you born in
Reply 9
Nigeria is in such a state of affairs, given how religious people are in Nigeria why isn't it proposering OP.
Reply 10
Original post by ebam_uk
Nigeria is in such a state of affairs, given how religious people are in Nigeria why isn't it proposering OP.

Religion lol GG epic lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 5th least favourite day of Advent? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to liquid crystal technology [10 marks] .

Sorry, but that question is out of my jurisdiction lol

Original post by Obolinda
I'm Nigerian as well!

Hii!!!
Original post by CollectiveSoul
Would you support a partition of Nigeria right down the middle, splitting north and south into two separate countries?

No, I wouldn't support it. Before the early 1900s, we were split up before and had to be amalgamated. Splitting us now would undo all that.

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
When you send emails are they Nigerian emails?

What do you mean by Nigerian emails lmao

Original post by Leviathan1611
haha same!

what tribe?
do you have a particular denomination?

Welcome! My dad is from Edo state and is Esan, while my mom is from Kwara state and is Yoruba. And by denomination, I'm guessing you mean for Christianity and I'm a Pentecostal, although personally, I don't see why we have denominations tbh

Original post by filipw
Why are you Christian?

Part of the reason is that I grew up in a Christian home. As an individual I believe in a higher power, someone that in charge of everything that happens. Christianity just makes the most sense to me.

Original post by sarahyi
Wat country were you born in

Born in Nigeria, raised in Nigeria, currently living in Nigeria although I'll be attending a UK school for the sixth form

Original post by ebam_uk

In Nigeria, we see religion as who can shout the loudest 'Amen' on Sunday. It's sad that a lot of people who claim a religion don't actively align themselves with the beliefs. And believing in God doesn't automatically mean prosperity. Man himself has to put in some effort into bettering their own lives before God steps in.
what is the most popular flavor of yogurt in Nigeria ? can you get jollof flavor yogurt ?

:holmes:
Original post by NotNotBatman
Do you believe "speaking in tongues" is a real thing or just peer pressure induced gibberish?

I do believe that people can speak in tongues: it was done in the Bible by Peter and the other disciples on the day of Pentecost, and I myself have done it twice in my life. However, I do think that some people fake it just to show that they are 'true Christians' which really frustrates me. It is not a requirement as a Christian to speak in tongues. It is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, meaning that you may have it or you may not.

Original post by the bear
what is the most popular flavor of yogurt in Nigeria ? can you get jollof flavor yogurt ?

:holmes:

I am so not the best person to ask this question lol. I don't like yoghurt, so I don't know that much about it. What I know for a fact is there is no such thing as Jollof flavour yoghurt. Maybe you can ask our neighbours in Ghana?
Reply 14
I'm Nigerian too o!!
Original post by Obolinda
I'm Nigerian as well!

I’m late but yoooo my Nigerian brothers and sisters lmao

Original post by abellah
I'm Nigerian too o!!
Reply 16
Original post by ItsTomii

heyyyyyyyyyy😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest