The Student Room Group

Name the most embarrassing thing you've done!

As the title says ^

Scroll to see replies

Lmao
I honestly have so many embarrassing memories I can’t pick one
Got a boyfriend at age 10 (he cheated on me)
Original post by molliemaybe
Got a boyfriend at age 10 (he cheated on me)

Oh my word. To be fair, kids be getting boyfriends at 7 and 8 so it’s not too bad I suppose! 🤷🏾*♀️
Original post by Wooord
I honestly have so many embarrassing memories I can’t pick one

SAME
Reply 6
My most Recent embarrassing moment at school in pe my short got pulled down to my ankles in front of the hole class and I was wearing stupid Dr who. pants/briefs I was very embarrassed
Original post by RazzzBerries
As the title says ^

Pretended to be kidnapped on omegle
It took me so long to realise how cheese was made.... so it was embarrassing when i had to ask someone hahahaha
I ran and hugged a random guy because he looked like my dad from the back :hide:
Original post by Alex105
My most Recent embarrassing moment at school in pe my short got pulled down to my ankles in front of the hole class and I was wearing stupid Dr who. pants/briefs I was very embarrassed

Oh no! Someone pulled down your shorts though?! Didn’t they get in trouble?
Original post by illicitfinesse
Pretended to be kidnapped on omegle

Why do I find this funny lmao
What did they say?
Original post by PositiveThoughts
It took me so long to realise how cheese was made.... so it was embarrassing when i had to ask someone hahahaha

:giggle: That’s not too bad if you were a child at the time. How old were you when you found out?
Peeing In shower..
Original post by queen.zara
I ran and hugged a random guy because he looked like my dad from the back :hide:

😨 Oml I feel you! I once waved, said hi and ran over to someone who I thought was my friend but they weren’t and they kind of LOLed in my face :hide: That must be worse tho 😭 What did they say?
:giggle: That’s not too bad if you were a child at the time. How old were you when you found out?

Like this year 😂😂😂
😨 Oml I feel you! I once waved, said hi and ran over to someone who I thought was my friend but they weren’t and they kind of LOLed in my face :hide: That must be worse tho 😭 What did they say?

The guy sort of gave me a dirty look and I kept on saying "I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone else" 😂
Original post by Rainfall
Peeing In shower..

I'm pretty sure we all do so that's not bad :dontknow:
Original post by PositiveThoughts
Like this year 😂😂😂

Ok, well I ain't judging, we're all messed up lmao
Original post by queen.zara
The guy sort of gave me a dirty look and I kept on saying "I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone else" 😂

Oh no! Well I guess you can be glad that it's a random stranger you'll probably never see again, right? :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest