The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Postgraduate Prospective Students 2019/0

Hey Everbody,

just got my offer from St Andrews for my MLitt International Business in 2019. Anybody else who is going to be a postgraduate candidate for next year?

Cheers!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I just received my offer for MLitt in IB as well :smile: I’m so excited. Still waiting to hear back from a couple of programs before accepting. Have you figured out your accommodation yet?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
(Original post by rachytabes)Hi! I just received my offer for MLitt in IB as well :smile: I’m so excited. Still waiting to hear back from a couple of programs before accepting. Have you figured out your accommodation yet?

Hey. Its is verly likely that I am going to accept my offer. I am probably going to have a private accomdation together with friend. Which other programs did you you apply to? And also... where are you coming from? :smile:
LBS, Imperial, UCL. I’m coming from the States. How about you?
Reply 4
Original post by rachytabes
LBS, Imperial, UCL. I’m coming from the States. How about you?

Germany! Let me have your feedback on your decision once you received all offers :wink:
Hey, congrats on your offers! May I ask how long did it take for you guys to receive the offers?

I applied to MSc Computing and IT back in late October, so it's been nearly 3 weeks now and the status of my application has remained 'Checking application' since then.
I’d recommend emailing them. I submitted my application (final reference uploaded 25 Oct) and received my offer 7 Nov. It seemed rather fast, but maybe they’d already looked at all my supporting documents.
Wow, congrats to you all! I'm still waiting to hear back about my application. I received word that my application was officially under consideration on October 18th, so hopefully I will hear back any day now. Fingers crossed! I applied for the MLitt in International Security Studies
Original post by Max_2012
Hey Everbody,

just got my offer from St Andrews for my MLitt International Business in 2019. Anybody else who is going to be a postgraduate candidate for next year?

Cheers!

Hi Max!

Congratulations! Just in case you have some questions about the degree, I'm currently studying it so fire away if you need to know anything :smile:

Suzanne
I just received an offer to study International Security Studies! I also have an offer from the University of Edinburgh. It seems I have quite a lot of thinking to do in a short amount of time
Reply 10
Original post by Max_2012
Hey Everbody,

Cheers!

Hi ,
Congratulations !

I also applied for the MLITT international business but haven't heard back yet..
Reply 11
Hi Everyone,

I just received an unconditional offer to study the MLitt in International Business, as well! I'm an overseas applicant and submitted my application 31 Oct, final reference submitted 13 Nov. So it took a little over three weeks to receive a decision after all application materials were submitted. I have unconditionals for St Andrews, Aberdeen, and Bath, but still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh. My offer requires a response within four weeks - hopefully Edi will make its decision soon!

Congrats to all who have already received offers!

Cheers
Original post by awell!
Hi Everyone,

I just received an unconditional offer to study the MLitt in International Business, as well! I'm an overseas applicant and submitted my application 31 Oct, final reference submitted 13 Nov. So it took a little over three weeks to receive a decision after all application materials were submitted. I have unconditionals for St Andrews, Aberdeen, and Bath, but still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh. My offer requires a response within four weeks - hopefully Edi will make its decision soon!

Congrats to all who have already received offers!

Cheers

congrats!!! I’ve actually just accepted my offer to St A as well (because of the deadline) but am still waiting to hear back from other programs - like you.
If you end up accepting your offer, let us know! :smile:
I have an offer on the MSc Finance course - will most likely accept :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Just accepted my offer for an MRes in Anthropology, Art and Perception!! It took them 12 weeks from my letter of rec submission to get back to me and my application status didn't change in the portal until I got my offer! I know I was checking these forums like wild to see if anyone else had the same experience, so I wanted to share!
Hi everyone! Accepted my offer so will be seeing you all in the fall. Does anyone know anything about housing??? Am looking at Deans Court or going with a private residence company?
Reply 16
Original post by rachytabes
Hi everyone! Accepted my offer so will be seeing you all in the fall. Does anyone know anything about housing??? Am looking at Deans Court or going with a private residence company?

Hey! I ended up accepting my offer for the MLitt in IB as well, forgot to update this thread months ago now (whoops). I was going to apply for Deans Court but it's too bad the main building will be closed for the year, that was the main reason I would apply :frown: Most likely going to apply for St Gregory's instead for its location and feel of private accommodation. Still on the fence, though.
Is the Annexe of Deans still open? I just love the location and (as American this will sound) the historical look of the building. I'll have to look into Gregory's!

(Original post by awell!)Hey! I ended up accepting my offer for the MLitt in IB as well, forgot to update this thread months ago now (whoops). I was going to apply for Deans Court but it's too bad the main building will be closed for the year, that was the main reason I would apply :frown: Most likely going to apply for St Gregory's instead for its location and feel of private accommodation. Still on the fence, though.
Hey everyone!

I only applied a week ago, but I already have a potential supervisor (no idea if that has any influence on my application).
Congrats to all of you lucky offer-holders!
Hi Max! I just received my offer as well. I'll be doing MLitt in IB too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending