Me crush and I

Please only reply if you believe your ideas are conducive

If you are bothered to know the details, I will reply at the request

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Please only reply if you believe your ideas are conducive

If you are bothered to know the details, I will reply at the request

Thanks

Well if you want advice you are at least going to have to mention what the issue is....
I have no idea what you're problem is so it's hard to say if I could be of help. But I'll hazard a guess that you have a crush on someone and you don't know whether to approach them about it. If so, I would start by getting to know them better - just be yourself, but especially nice, and try to make friends. If you still have a crush on them after a few weeks of enjoying their company and doing things together that you both like doing, then ask them out.
We can't exactly gain ideas if you aren't telling us the issue.
Reply 4
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I have no idea what you're problem is so it's hard to say if I could be of help. But I'll hazard a guess that you have a crush on someone and you don't know whether to approach them about it. If so, I would start by getting to know them better - just be yourself, but especially nice, and try to make friends. If you still have a crush on them after a few weeks of enjoying their company and doing things together that you both like doing, then ask them out.

I would like to define my end goal so you guys can be clear. I really like her (not necessarily the stereotypical way), I want us to get to know each other better and build a harmonious friendship without making it awkward. We are both in year 12. In the last two days we have being interacting more often in college.
Reply 5
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

Idk whether it’s necessary info but we are also from two different race. We are both coloured but different race
Idk whether it’s necessary info but we are also from two different race. We are both coloured but different race

That shouldn't matter it is whether you both like each other, I would suggest what you said, get to know each other more.
Reply 7
Original post by Rock Fan
That shouldn't matter it is whether you both like each other, I would suggest what you said, get to know each other more.

Dora’s this mean anything? So basically yesterday I was leaving my class and she coincidentally passed by the door with her mate (a guy) and she told me about changing one of her course and I listened..we had a chat about it..then I said her a good luck..she didn’t say anything back..
Reply 8
Dora’s this mean anything? So basically yesterday I was leaving my class and she coincidentally passed by the door with her mate (a guy) and she told me about changing one of her course and I listened..we had a chat about it..then I said her a good luck..she didn’t say anything back..

Does *
Reply 9
Good post.
Original post by patry27
Good post.

Trust me. It’s a real. Not joke or anything
Why do you mean my guest ?
Trust me. It’s a real. Not joke or anything

Then why not post in the OP so that people know what this is about instead of making it seem like some game...
Why do you mean my guest ?

What *
Original post by patry27
Then why not post in the OP so that people know what this is about instead of making it seem like some game...

I do things on my own way ; don’t take instructions from you nor follow someone else’s example
I do things on my own way ; don’t take instructions from you nor follow someone else’s example

Good mindset, next time if you want advice, actually tell what your problem is instead of making it a sh*tshow. Thanks.
Original post by patry27
Good mindset, next time if you want advice, actually tell what your problem is instead of making it a sh*tshow. Thanks.

The other reason is that cause I knew there are bug species like yourself who do not deserve the privilege to know it.
The other reason is that cause I knew there are bug species like yourself who do not deserve the privilege to know it.

Then why do you go on a forum to talk about it. "privilege" You're an idiot lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending