The Student Room Group

Westminster School Interviews for 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toyinx
no they didn't, I got a flat-out rejection earlier today :frown:

Original post by Luluxx1
Don't worry. If you're on the waiting list then you're likely to get in because I think that quite a few people will decline their offers. I probably will, so you could end up getting my place!

sorry about that mannn
Original post by Luluxx1
Don't worry. If you're on the waiting list then you're likely to get in because I think that quite a few people will decline their offers. I probably will, so you could end up getting my place!

may i ask why you want to decline it?
i might arrange another tour of the school just to be extra certain i could see myself going there
Reply 22
Original post by marzipan100
may i ask why you want to decline it?
i might arrange another tour of the school just to be extra certain i could see myself going there

Yes sure it is because it will be really difficult to stand out there and I am already really happy at my current school as all my teachers are super supportive and lovely, so I will prefer to stay.
I’ve got a place and I have my meeting on Monday with the head of the upper school!!!
Original post by Luluxx1
Yes sure it is because it will be really difficult to stand out there and I am already really happy at my current school as all my teachers are super supportive and lovely, so I will prefer to stay.

did you get an email on friday after the email with the forms saying that your interviewer wanted to pass on that you made a good impression and they look forward to welcoming you at westminster etc.... ?
did you get an email on friday after the email with the forms saying that your interviewer wanted to pass on that you made a good impression and they look forward to welcoming you at westminster etc.... ?

I know you didn’t ask me specifically but I didn’t get that email? I’ve got a place but I never got an email saying that
Reply 26

Yes, I did.
Reply 27
Original post by Luluxx1
Yes, I did.

Hi, anybody waitlisted had any news yet?
Original post by Abtws
Hi, anybody waitlisted had any news yet?

I haven't unfortunately :frown:
Any idea when is the last day somebody can reject their offer?
Reply 29
I thought today was the last day to either accept or reject? Do you have another school in mind?
Why apply to Westminster?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Abtws
I thought today was the last day to either accept or reject? Do you have another school in mind?

I didn't get a place :frown: but I was wondering about when there's a chance I might get off the waiting list
Reply 32
🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by mlinitaur
I didn't get a place :frown: but I was wondering about when there's a chance I might get off the waiting list

the last day to accept offers was today so if anyone’s declined one then they’ll probably offer it to waiting list people in the next couple of days
good luck!
Reply 34
the last day to accept offers was today so if anyone’s declined one then they’ll probably offer it to waiting list people in the next couple of days
good luck!

I declined mine, so good luck!
Reply 35
Anyone gotten off the waitlist yet?
did you get accepted?!
Original post by Luluxx1

did you get it?!
Original post by mdelecq
did you get it?!

I didn't :frown: (yet)
Reply 39
Original post by mdelecq
did you get accepted?!

Yep! very happy!

Quick Reply

Latest