The Student Room Group

I will make it..eventually! GYG

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyxnko_
Good luck! :rave:

Thank you!
Hey! It’s me! Ur GYG page is soo much better than mine. Good luck this year. I will keep an eye out for this page 😊
21/11/2018

So... I think we've established by now that really do suck at this.
Basically to catch you all up..
Failed my Cell Bio assessment by 2 marks
Passed my Biochem Mock Exam (Only person in the class who passed)
Passed my Statistics Exam (Those who failed got the answers given to them instead of resitting, so a lil raging!)
Lab Reports and Diary up to date and just waiting for Reference for UCAS to be sent soon :smile:
It is fine failing assessment as long as they are not the real end of year exams. And, most importantly, you got the highest mark in the mock exam!! Congrats:grin:
Original post by je m'en fiche
It is fine failing assessment as long as they are not the real end of year exams. And, most importantly, you got the highest mark in the mock exam!! Congrats:grin:

Tysm x
29/11/2018

Update, cos I suck at this! I passed my EXAM!!! Buzzzinggg x
Still got 3 to go. Then I can send UCAS application away.
So much drama right now but idec , life is going so well right now. I've been extremely happy and I'm pretty proud I'm doing so well :smile:
Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
29/11/2018

Update, cos I suck at this! I passed my EXAM!!! Buzzzinggg x
Still got 3 to go. Then I can send UCAS application away.
So much drama right now but idec , life is going so well right now. I've been extremely happy and I'm pretty proud I'm doing so well :smile:

:woo: Fantastic news, well done! :biggrin: You can do it :yep:
Congrats! :woo:
Original post by Labrador99
:woo: Fantastic news, well done! :biggrin: You can do it :yep:

Original post by nyxnko_
Congrats! :woo:

Thanks you guys it means a lot!!
Good to know you are doing well!
09/12/2018

3 MORE EXAMS TO GO!
Super busy and just suck at updating this :frown: Exam on Tuesday, Thursday and then the following Wednesday so it's STUDY STUDY STUDY! Busy at work when I'm not studying. Stressing bout exams rn and uni. I'll talk more about that over xmas once everythings done :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
You can do it!! :rave:
09/12/2018

3 MORE EXAMS TO GO!
Super busy and just suck at updating this :frown: Exam on Tuesday, Thursday and then the following Wednesday so it's STUDY STUDY STUDY! Busy at work when I'm not studying. Stressing bout exams rn and uni. I'll talk more about that over xmas once everythings done :smile:

Hope your exams go well! You can do it! :smile:
You've got this! :jumphug:
Hope the exams went well :smile:
Original post by nyxnko_
You can do it!! :rave:

Original post by Labrador99
Hope your exams go well! You can do it! :smile:

Original post by RazzzBerries
You've got this! :jumphug:

Original post by je m'en fiche
Hope the exams went well :smile:

Thank you so much everyone! One more down, questions were the same as the revison lol. So fingers crossed :smile:
15/12/2018

10 Days to Christmas. I'm not feeling particularly chrismassy, I haven't since I reached high schoo tbh. So on the plus Statistics exam is after Christmas! However, been a bad week , I don't feel particularly happy, I have found myself asking 'What is the point? Is there one anymore?'. I failed both my Cell Biology and Chemistry. 2 marks off for Cell Bio which she let me remediate and she's going to let me remediate Chemistry too since I was 4 marks off. Guess things just haven't been great lately. I hope 2019 looks up! Also hoping going out for lunch tomorrow with a friend will cheer me up!
glad you can remediate both chem and cell bio and best of luck with 2019!
Original post by nyxnko_
glad you can remediate both chem and cell bio and best of luck with 2019!

Thank you my love best of luck to you too!
Thank you my love best of luck to you too!

thank you :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending