The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2019

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to create another Paramedic Science thread as there isnt that many for 2019!

I’ve just sent my UCAS application off today!Ive applied to UWE, University of Surrey, St George’s, Oxford Brooke’s and Birmingham City University. Has anyone got offers or unconditional offers to universities for Paramedic Science? Also if you have got offers what are your predicted A level Grades/Btecs etc and how long did it take you to get offers?

Scroll to see replies

I’ve got 5 interviews and so far one conditional offer for Worcester. My predicted a level grades are A*AB. My other unis I’ve applied to are Wolverhampton, Oxford Brookes, Anglia Ruskin and Portsmouth :smile:
Original post by AlmostUniStudent
I’ve got 5 interviews and so far one conditional offer for Worcester. My predicted a level grades are A*AB. My other unis I’ve applied to are Wolverhampton, Oxford Brookes, Anglia Ruskin and Portsmouth :smile:

What subjects do you take? That’s amazing well done!!!
Original post by LaurenSmith9699
What subjects do you take? That’s amazing well done!!!

Thank you :smile:

I take A level biology, A level chemistry and A level media :smile:
Thank you :smile:

I take A level biology, A level chemistry and A level media :smile:

Have you got your interview for oxford Brooke’s? I’ve got my interview next Tuesday!
Have you got your interview for oxford Brooke’s? I’ve got my interview next Tuesday!
Omg same :smile:
Omg same :smile:

Aw you should message me!!
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to create another Paramedic Science thread as there isnt that many for 2019!

I’ve just sent my UCAS application off today!Ive applied to UWE, University of Surrey, St George’s, Oxford Brooke’s and Birmingham City University. Has anyone got offers or unconditional offers to universities for Paramedic Science? Also if you have got offers what are your predicted A level Grades/Btecs etc and how long did it take you to get offers?

Hi there, thanks so much for considering Brookes!

If you have any questions about the uni in general please feel free to contact either our enquiry centre: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/contact-and-meet-us/
If you have any questions about student life you can also ask us on here or chat to us via UniBuddy: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/contact-and-meet-us/chat-to-a-student-ambassador/

If you have any questions about your course please feel free to contact your prospective lecturers, they are more than happy to help and will be very impressed that you're taking interest in your studies :smile: [email protected] +44(0)1865 482779

All the best with your application and your future studies!
Catrin
Student Ambassador :smile:
Reply 8

Hi what made you decide to do paramedic science, opposed to medicine since you are doing biology and chemistry with those high predicted grades, only out of interest? Congratulations on your offer
Original post by VCW2000
Hi what made you decide to do paramedic science, opposed to medicine since you are doing biology and chemistry with those high predicted grades, only out of interest? Congratulations on your offer

I didn’t think I was good enough for medicine. The UKCAT scared me and I chose paramedic science instead. Plus I don’t think I could get in with a B
Hey,

I’ve applied for UWE,Lincoln, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Hull - I’ve had interviews for all of them but Hull and have conditional offers from UWE, Brookes + Portsmouth (still waiting to hear back from Lincoln)

I study a level psychology, history + health and social care. Just trying to decide my favourite 2! X
Hi!

I've only applied to LJMU and Glocestershire, received my conditional offer from Glos to which I only need to do my vaccines since I finished college last year. still waiting to hear from LJMU but they said the latest I could hear back is the end of April. Best of luck with your future interviews!
I've applied to UWE, Lincoln, Coventry and Sheffield Hallam. Been given interviews for Coventry and Lincoln so far, my predicted grades are Btech D*DD
Original post by Chloe keeping
Hey,

I’ve applied for UWE,Lincoln, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth and Hull - I’ve had interviews for all of them but Hull and have conditional offers from UWE, Brookes + Portsmouth (still waiting to hear back from Lincoln)

I study a level psychology, history + health and social care. Just trying to decide my favourite 2! X

Hi! How long did it take for you to hear back from UWE after the interview?
Hey, within 2 weeks they were quick, hope your interview went well x
Hey, within 2 weeks they were quick, hope your interview went well x

Thank you, I think it went alright don't want to jinx anything. How did yours go? x
Yeah it went good I received a conditional but I declined as I just wasn’t too keen on the accommodation/campus and that’s a big thing for me, have you had interviews anywhere else? X
Yeah it went good I received a conditional but I declined as I just wasn’t too keen on the accommodation/campus and that’s a big thing for me, have you had interviews anywhere else? X

Oh fair enough, it is important. Yeah i had Northampton a week ago, however only applied to 3 universities. How about you?
I’ve had UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes + Lincoln got offers to allow and I’ve firmed Lincoln with Portsmouth as my insurance - I also applied to hull as a 5th option but withdrew as soon as my Lincoln offer came through. Do you have a top choice? X
Reply 19
Hi - great to see things are going well for you. My daughter has an interview at Lincoln tomorrow - in the information it says she will have a 20 minute interview but the process tales 3.5 hours. What else is involved?Many thanksKind regards John

Quick Reply

Latest