The Student Room Group

Unit 2 business Developing a marketing campaign

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What information could I add for Trends.
Reply 22
Original post by Onaconda
Can you show me on what you have started on Part A? As I am really stuck atm with what specific information i need.

Yeah can someone give us the layout for part A to get a distinction please ?
Original post by hollysanya
Basically, we have already started to collect information, if you wish i could send you some links with some research.

yes please
Reply 24
Hi guys, I am really stuck on the research. Can you please give me some ideas on what to include. I am unsure on how to structure and what to include in the research I am on my first page please help :confused:
Reply 25
The first section is worth 34 marks and needs to include : marketing objectives, research in to size, structure , trends relating to table top games . You need to comment on the reliability and validity of research and justify your rationale.
Reply 26
U need to conduct a pestle analysis and swot. It’s bit difficult to do swot as there is no info as yet given about the business other than its uk based. And you will need to do that when your given part b.
Are you guys using the monopoly marketing campaign as research for an existing marketing campaign?
Reply 28
Second section is your marketing mix/ 4ps but 3 that form the extended mix aswell if applicable. You need to have an idea about the marketing message you will try and convey through your campaign aswell as come up with what media you will use and how long you intend to run campaign
Reply 29
Research costs of media e.g if your going to promote campaign via social media or through the Birmingham convention that runs annually or whatever you did decide. You need to have realistic idea about how long it will take to plan and execute the campaign and if it’s going to be aired or launched around some festival or occasion etc
Reply 30
I’m thinking of using monopoly and other board game
Can Someone post research materials on here please?
If you want links and research materials look on the first page someone kindly gave them.
Reply 33
Is pestle and swot classed as primary research ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi can someone help me with the aims? And how many do we need?
Reply 35
Not sure
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by mussy101
Hi can someone help me with the aims? And how many do we need?

You have one aim and 3/4 objectives that help achieve the aim
Original post by hollysanya
Basically, we have already started to collect information, if you wish i could send you some links with some research.

could you please send those links to me too?
Reply 38
Here’s the links :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending