The Student Room Group

Can I have 2 masters both about business??

I am currently studying a program which is mainly about accounting at one of the uni in UK as a postgraduate student now. But I found something interesting about finance and want to try a master finance program. Is it possible for me to apply a master of finance program in UK? Or I cannot study anything about business in UK anymore?
Yes, but is it going to make any real difference in terms of your goals?

Universities will be happy to take another fee paying PG student, particularly for business courses where they have the luxury of levying extremely high fees due to the high demand. If you can pay for it then by all means go nuts, but do consider whether it's actually useful or necessary...
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Yes, but is it going to make any real difference in terms of your goals?

Universities will be happy to take another fee paying PG student, particularly for business courses where they have the luxury of levying extremely high fees due to the high demand. If you can pay for it then by all means go nuts, but do consider whether it's actually useful or necessary...

what ever you say dude:tongue: but thanks for replying me
Reply 3
Really?:eek: I was afraid of UK governement would refuse my VISA because I wanted to study a similar program
Original post by AdamLuo
Really?:eek: I was afraid of UK governement would refuse my VISA because I wanted to study a similar program

That was kind of a key part of information for your original question, which probably should have been 'Will the UK govt give me a visa to study the same level of degree that I already have?'
Reply 5
Original post by threeportdrift
That was kind of a key part of information for your original question, which probably should have been 'Will the UK govt give me a visa to study the same level of degree that I already have?'

yeah/... I thought you guys knew what was the key point....:colonhash:
Original post by AdamLuo

You didn't explicitly say in your OP that you were an EU/international student, so how are we meant to know that? We aren't psychic.

In answer to your original question, see this link about eligibility: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/eligibility
Original post by AdamLuo

How should we know that? You asked an irrelevant question.

As a postgrad student you really should be able to use google to search for information about the question you should have asked.
Reply 8
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You didn't explicitly say in your OP that you were an EU/international student, so how are we meant to know that? We aren't psychic.

In answer to your original question, see this link about eligibility: https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/eligibilit

haha sorry dude, but thanks for replying:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending