The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kriztinae
bad one? yes :smile:

For doing what exactly?
I saw something on here about handjob forums. That was pretty funny. Not really a joke though (sorry) :biggrin:
Reply 42
theaman
Why did the tomato turn red?

It saw the salad dressing!

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Stick with me and we will go places!

got another one like that
why did the projector blush, it saw the film strip
Reply 43
tis_me_lord
For doing what exactly?

pissing me off, dont worry illl get over it
After a survery conducted by scientists at the University of Hertfordshire, this was found to be the funniest joke in the world:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"
Reply 45
dudes do media
I saw something on here about handjob forums. That was pretty funny. Not really a joke though (sorry) :biggrin:

that reminds me, yes it was funny, and still is :smile:
Reply 46
kriztinae
pissing me off

lol.
Reply 47
Ralfskini
After a survery conducted by scientists at the University of Hertfordshire, this was found to be the funniest joke in the world:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

ha lovely, and it would be hertfordshire :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 48
dudes do media

Right, okay then....... :biggrin:

Do you have a pic?! :biggrin:
DazYaSSS
lol.

It was you wasn't it? The handjob boy?
Reply 50
dudes do media
It was you wasn't it? The handjob boy?

no.
theaman
Right, okay then....... :biggrin:

Do you have a pic?! :biggrin:

No, sorry I don't have a pic :smile:
DazYaSSS
no.

Oh, ok. Sorry. My mistake. :redface:
Reply 53
dudes do media
Oh, ok. Sorry. My mistake. :redface:

it was him.
Reply 54
dudes do media
No, sorry I don't have a pic :smile:

i can send u one to send to him! :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 55
DazYaSSS
shut up arab, i don't need you to talk for me

LoL!!!!
Reply 56
DazYaSSS
shut up arab, i don't need you to talk for me

this is why you keep getting banned?
kriztinae
it was him.

Yes...I could have sworn it was :smile:
I think I'll take up your offer of that pic too :biggrin:
Reply 58
kikzen
this is why you keep getting banned?

i'll never get banned again, cuz they know what'll happen if they do :biggrin:
A selection of jokes from across the globe:

Two weasels are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, "I slept with your mother!" The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, "I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!" The other says, "Go home dad you're drunk."

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off - go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man." The man then replies: "Yeah, well we were married 35 years."

I'm sure you will have heard most of these a thousand times before.

Latest

Trending

Trending