The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

has anyone received news of an interview or offer or rejection yet?
Hey I'm applying to PolyU, HKU and HKUST!
Original post by warmpancakes
has anyone received news of an interview or offer or rejection yet?

got interviewed by CUHK and HKUST, from Indonesia.
Original post by stevennoobb
got interviewed by CUHK and HKUST, from Indonesia.

how long before the interview did u get notice for the interview?
how long before the interview did u get notice for the interview?

16 days for CUHK and 5 days for HKUST
I did have an interview with HKU during their India visit. December 4. Though applied to HKUST long back around November 15, still no news from them
anyone get offer from HKU/HKUST/CityU ? I am applying for Engineering and Science departments. No notification for interview or Offer yet... I am very anxious now... Anyone knows the exact date of Admission Notification of those universities? Thx
Original post by ricardo314
anyone get offer from HKU/HKUST/CityU ? I am applying for Engineering and Science departments. No notification for interview or Offer yet... I am very anxious now... Anyone knows the exact date of Admission Notification of those universities? Thx

HKU by Jan end.
Know of a couple of guys who have received offers from HKUST . Still awaiting mine

just got offers from HKUST and CityU, both are early offers. I think the interview invitation for HKUST and HKU depends on where you are from. Im from Indonesia and got interviewed by HKUST 2 weeks ago and didn't get interviewed by cityu
just got offers from HKUST and CityU, both are early offers. I think the interview invitation for HKUST and HKU depends on where you are from. Im from Indonesia and got interviewed by HKUST 2 weeks ago and didn't get interviewed by cityu

congrats! what were the conditions, if you dont mind sharing :smile:
congrats! what were the conditions, if you dont mind sharing :smile:

thank youu! I already got my a level results so its a firm offer, i got 3A* and 1B. Half tuition one off for HKUST and full tuition renewable for cityu

congrats! I am from mainland China so I think perhaps it is the reason... Can I ask what Majors you applied? Thx
congrats! I am from mainland China so I think perhaps it is the reason... Can I ask what Majors you applied? Thx

Thank you! I applied engineering for all except for cityu (comp science)
Original post by amar0809
HKU by Jan end.
Know of a couple of guys who have received offers from HKUST . Still awaiting mine

thx for replying. Can I ask which country are you in?
thx for replying. Can I ask which country are you in?

Indonesia
Thank you! I applied engineering for all except for cityu (comp science)

lol I am applying for these two majors too! Hope I could receive my offer(s) earlier (if there are).
lol I am applying for these two majors too! Hope I could receive my offer(s) earlier (if there are).

good luck!!!
Original post by amar0809
HKU by Jan end.

thx for replying. Hope both of us could receive our offers earlier.
Thought I'd join in lol. I applied for CUHK, HKUST and HKU early on (probably mid-October to late October?). I have heard back from CUHK (Energy and environmental engineering conditional) and HKUST for engineering just a week~ ago.
Original post by FlyingStars
Thought I'd join in lol. I applied for CUHK, HKUST and HKU early on (probably mid-October to late October?). I have heard back from CUHK (Energy and environmental engineering conditional) and HKUST for engineering just a week~ ago.

congrats! btw, which country are you in?

Latest

Trending

Trending