The Student Room Group

Queen Mary university of London Vs university of surrey

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. I have applied for a Biomedical science bsc and I have received offers from surrey and queen Mary. I am confused on which university I should firm? They are both very good and hence why it’s a hard decision. Queen Mary have better post graduate opportunities such as PhD and post graduate medicine, but university of surrey is higher ranking and is IBMS accredited hence why it’s easier to get employment within nhs upon graduation. I start in September/October 2019.
I look forward to hearing from you,
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ammaar121
Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. I have applied for a Biomedical science bsc and I have received offers from surrey and queen Mary. I am confused on which university I should firm? They are both very good and hence why it’s a hard decision. Queen Mary have better post graduate opportunities such as PhD and post graduate medicine, but university of surrey is higher ranking and is IBMS accredited hence why it’s easier to get employment within nhs upon graduation. I start in September/October 2019.
I look forward to hearing from you,

If you want to work in the NHS you need IBMS accreditation so there isn't really a question of easier or not. You can do your posgtad studies anywhere so it doesn't matter whether QMUL offers them or not. Which course is more interesting and do you want to work in the NHS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending