The Student Room Group

Child Nursing at Swansea University 2019

Hey guys,
So I had my interview at Swansea university on the 23rd November and already being impatient! I am so anxious to find out! Has anyone else had their interviews and found out if you have conditional or not?

Good luck 😘

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I interviewed on the same day as you at Swansea but, for Adult Nursing. Swansea is my first choice and I'm *desperate* to find out! It's hard to tell if it went okay though. :frown:

Good luck!
Hey! I went to the interview on the 23rd as well and had an email from UCAS track this evening! I have been offered a conditional place to do child nursing for next September at Swansea uni, it was my first choice so I'm really pleased :smile: Has anyone else found out yet? x
Reply 3
Original post by elizathemunchkin
Hey! I went to the interview on the 23rd as well and had an email from UCAS track this evening! I have been offered a conditional place to do child nursing for next September at Swansea uni, it was my first choice so I'm really pleased :smile: Has anyone else found out yet? x

Hey, I had an interview at Swansea on 3rd December and was given a conditional offer for children's nursing last night too. I am so desperate to put it as my firm choice, but haven't heard back from all of my other choices yet and can't do anything until then :smile:
Reply 4
I've heard nothing yet but, I'm adult? Still panicking, I hope I find out soon. Congrats on your offers!
Reply 5
Original post by Trudi.
I've heard nothing yet but, I'm adult? Still panicking, I hope I find out soon. Congrats on your offers!
Thank you, I wouldn’t worry too much as the ucas deadline hasn’t even passed yet and I think that they have more applicants to interview for adults. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻
Original post by FaDiffin
Hey, I had an interview at Swansea on 3rd December and was given a conditional offer for children's nursing last night too. I am so desperate to put it as my firm choice, but haven't heard back from all of my other choices yet and can't do anything until then :smile:

Ooh well done!! I have put it as my firm choice! Have you had interviews at other places? :smile:
Reply 7
Hi, I was at the interview on the 23rd of November too. I had an offer for adult nursing last night for March 2019.
Original post by BethH20
Hi, I was at the interview on the 23rd of November too. I had an offer for adult nursing last night for March 2019.

Nice well done! Is Swansea your top choice? :smile:
Reply 9
Nice well done! Is Swansea your top choice? :smile:

Thanks, well done to you too. Yes Swansea was my first choice so already firmed it 😀
Original post by BethH20
Thanks, well done to you too. Yes Swansea was my first choice so already firmed it 😀

Thank you! And I've confirmed it as well, so exciting! 😊 have you had a chance to look at the accommodation at all?
Ooh well done!! I have put it as my firm choice! Have you had interviews at other places? :smile:

Thank you, you too. Yes I’ve had an interview with oxford Brooke’s and was offered interviews from South Wales and Bangor, but I have since withdrawn from them and put Swansea as my firm choice 😊
Original post by FaDiffin
Thank you, you too. Yes I’ve had an interview with oxford Brooke’s and was offered interviews from South Wales and Bangor, but I have since withdrawn from them and put Swansea as my firm choice 😊

That's so exciting, can't quite believe it's actually happening! Do you have instagram or anything? 😊
That's so exciting, can't quite believe it's actually happening! Do you have instagram or anything? 😊

Yes I do, I have private messaged you my snapchat/instagram username :smile:
Reply 14
Has anyone had a rejection yet? I had my interview on the 23rd too but I've heard nothing, and only seen people getting offers from the 23rd! Definitely giving me a bad feeling, perhaps they're doing the offers first then rejections further down the line? Preparing myself for the worst now arghh :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by VicCO11
Has anyone had a rejection yet? I had my interview on the 23rd too but I've heard nothing, and only seen people getting offers from the 23rd! Definitely giving me a bad feeling, perhaps they're doing the offers first then rejections further down the line? Preparing myself for the worst now arghh :frown:

I feel the same but, still holding out hope! I've heard nothing but, I did email them and ask when I was likely to hear, they said they were interviewing a block first and then making offers. Maybe those who have adult nursing offers are for March intake?
Reply 16
Original post by Trudi.
I feel the same but, still holding out hope! I've heard nothing but, I did email them and ask when I was likely to hear, they said they were interviewing a block first and then making offers. Maybe those who have adult nursing offers are for March intake?

Ah okay shouldn't be too nervous just yet! Swansea can be quite sporadic with their offers too x just so horrible waiting when you want something so much!
Has anyone heard anything ? I had an interview for Swansea Uni for child nursing on the 10th of December and still haven’t heard anything back
I applied for child nursing in Decemeber for Swansea Uni but haven’t heard anything yet. Has anyone else heard back from around that time??
My course tutor said it good that we haven’t heard anything yet , may hear back in March time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending