The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do I know any hackers? Yes, Anonymous.

Do I personally know any hackers? Yes, my friend who is also associated with anonymous.

Do you want to know his name? No, he shall remain anonymous

Am I rambling on about a bunch of bullsh*t that isn't even true. Yes, I like trains.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Do I know any hackers? Yes, Anonymous.

Do I personally know any hackers? Yes, my friend who is also associated with anonymous.

Do you want to know his name? No, he shall remain anonymous

Am I rambling on about a bunch of bullsh*t that isn't even true. Yes, I like trains.

FYI I hacked into your webcam and watch you often. :gah:
Reply 4
Original post by Pseudo Intellect

My hacker bet you to it. :P
I know a guy who claims he can hack into emails, social media accounts, webcams and people's operating systems, and would do it for people he trusts for a price. He could be talking absolute bolIocks, but he does work for a software company so it's somewhat plausible.
Original post by xdopaminex
My hacker bet you to it. :P

Me+you+your hacker=big brother.
I know some people who can do this.
Most of them work for legitimate companies concerned with protecting cyber security.
A couple are anarchists who seem to spend most of their time on the dark web.
I take care never to get on the wrong side of any of them.
Original post by londonmyst
I know some people who can do this.
Most of them work for legitimate companies concerned with protecting cyber security.
A couple are anarchists who seem to spend most of their time on the dark web.
I take care never to get on the wrong side of any of them.

For good measure send them a Christmas card. :lol:
I'm friends with a guy who regularly gets paid hundreds or thousands of dollars for discovering significant vulnerabilities and various web-related applications.

He's quite good at programming but he has a really outside-the-box approach to network security.

Why you pervin' on me bro :confused:
I'm friends with a bloke who has an HND in Photoshop and he said he can hack printers. I am sure he's telling the truth because his uncle is Steve Jobs and I saw them eating together at TGI Fridays.
For good measure send them a Christmas card. :lol:

Christmas cards, gifts and automatically offering to buy them a drink/snack on sight. :biggrin:
Someone already hacked into my account or is trying to find out more about me and my family.
Original post by xdopaminex
Do you know any hackers out there?
Discuss.

Only kiddie scripters if that counts.
I'm quite adept at stress-testing, troubleshooting usability and exposing obscure programmatical errors (to the delight and chagrin of our web-development team), but don't know any "hackers" per se and haven't personally written code since I was 12.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Why you pervin' on me bro :confused:

Cause baby you summer time fine. :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by londonmyst
Christmas cards, gifts and automatically offering to buy them a drink/snack on sight. :biggrin:

Exactly! Get in their good books. :wink:
Cause baby you summer time fine. :wink:

Spoiler

You tryin' to pull me? Cos it's working :wink:

Spoiler

Are you a hacker? If so, why haven't you turned yourself in to the police?